CONSTANT CONNECT DISCONNECT PROBLEM

I cant even play the god dam game can anyone help me?
Basically i constantly connect then disconnect to the server it always pop up in the top right of my screen connected (2 secs later) disconnected and it repeats this over and over it so annoying since i payed £50.

P.S i love the campaign tho (only gameplay i get)

I’m having the exact same problem. I also posted here yesterday but had no luck. I’m assuming your uk as well? Xbox?

Yea I’m UK Xbox i managed to get a little play time on Sunday but its just so annoying. do you know that they are having problems in UK.

> 2533274815607722;2:
> I’m having the exact same problem. I also posted here yesterday but had no luck. I’m assuming your uk as well? Xbox?

Yea I’m UK Xbox i managed to get a little play time on Sunday but its just so annoying. do you know that they are having problems in UK.

> 2533274926249013;1:
> I cant even play the god dam game can anyone help me?
> Basically i constantly connect then disconnect to the server it always pop up in the top right of my screen connected (2 secs later) disconnected and it repeats this over and over it so annoying since i payed £50.
>
> P.S i love the campaign tho (only gameplay i get)

Yeah. It’s a very bad and broken problem that needs to be addressed as soon as possible for sure. I don’t know how the devs allowed that to pass past the second patch. SMH

> 2533274926249013;4:
> > 2533274815607722;2:
> > I’m having the exact same problem. I also posted here yesterday but had no luck. I’m assuming your uk as well? Xbox?
>
> Yea I’m UK Xbox i managed to get a little play time on Sunday but its just so annoying. do you know that they are having problems in UK.

I played it a couple hours last Thursday but since Saturday I haven’t been able to do anything. Xbox support can’t do anything. It’s so frustrating that no one has come out and even acknowledge there’s an issue!!

Not sure about yourself but mine seems to be ok now?

I’m having the same problem. It says it’s downloading data but disconnecting and reconnecting every 5 seconds. Quite frustrating. Skirmishes just don’t do it for me I want to destroy other people lol.

Same here gonna try reinstall the game iv tried testing my connection & resetting it, nothings worked so gg.