Constant 0 REQ

The last 10-15 arena games ive played ive gotten 0 REQ and lost all the REQ ive had from before, this happening to anyone else?

Yes, when games finish, I’m not met with an experience screen; only a side shot of my Spartan, which doesn’t grant me any REQ points, experience, or progress towards my CSR.

> 2533274815458102;1:
> The last 10-15 arena games ive played ive gotten 0 REQ and lost all the REQ ive had from before, this happening to anyone else?

> 2534615147437266;2:
> Yes, when games finish, I’m not met with an experience screen; only a side shot of my Spartan, which doesn’t grant me any REQ points, experience, or progress towards my CSR.

When this happens, are you getting a message about failing to retrieve your stats? I had this on two warzone games (1 win, 1 loss) and it failed to reward anyone in my fireteam for those (there were 6 of us and we all had the issue).

Negative, I received no error message apart from the fact that the post-game stats screen went awry and didn’t display the information I was used to seeing. I’m glad to see that 343 has announced the issue, now I’m curious whether REQ points will be counted too, as its likely the CSR issue could be related to this one.