Console has lost connection to the game server

So basically I haven’t played since I updated and got ghosts of meridian. Now right before I play any type of online matchmaking, I’m given the message “Connection Lost” followed by “Your console has lost connection to the game sever”. I live in Chicago on an open NAT non-wired connection and have never had problems like this before. Nobody else I know that plays is having trouble. Please help, I’d appreciate it immensely.

Ive had lots of issues of Warzone dropping matches since the update this week.

> 2533274805980490;2:
> Ive had lots of issues of Warzone dropping matches since the update this week.

Yeah I haven’t been able to finish a game

Two word explanation for all problems… New Update!

> 2533274843446007;4:
> Two word explanation for all problems… New Update!

Yes naturally, but will they ban us for “quitting” games due to this error? Probably.

Hello !

Go to Xbox dashboard. Go to system settings Go to network Go to advanced settings Go to alternate MAC address Clear Your Xbox will tell you It will restart.

Then go to Manual DNS and set: Primary 8.8.8.8 and Secondary 8.8.4.4

Problem resolved

:slight_smile:

(Works for me)

I just barely started having this issue a few days ago. Have owned the game since day 1 and never had this happen to me.

All other games I’ve had zero issues with.

Is anyone here still having this issue? i got back into Halo 5 after spending some time with other games and i keep having this issue. It only started for me yesterday (26/04/16). ive had the game since launch and i find it odd its only happened now

It crap. I have good internet connection, it just halo or 343i server. I was still able to stay in party chat but not the multiplayer game on halo. Got disconnected twice and got banned afterwards. 343 need to get this crap together. It been going at it since the halo 5 release. No wonder why they are losing fans and couldn’t get halo infinite right. I’m not surprised if it gonna do the same in halo infinite.

> 2533274857854741;9:
> It crap. I have good internet connection, it just halo or 343i server. I was still able to stay in party chat but not the multiplayer game on halo. Got disconnected twice and got banned afterwards. 343 need to get this crap together. It been going at it since the halo 5 release. No wonder why they are losing fans and couldn’t get halo infinite right. I’m not surprised if it gonna do the same in halo infinite.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks