Console Exclusive Emblem?

I would have thought that either the Prancer (rare) or Unicorn (rare) would have been the console-exclusive emblem.

Instead, I got Vanguard (ultra rare) with my Fotus Chillrose armor in the Advanced Promotional REQ pack.

Is that the console-exclusive emblem?

I don’t know if anything is actually exclusive. Just unlocked before everything else. It’s an emblem, I wouldn’t lose sleep over it.

I’m 99% that there are absolutely no exclusives in this game. everything and anything can be unlocked through req packs, which you can pay money for or use req points for. certain promotional things like the emblem you got and buying the collectors/limited editions will get you certain guaranteed items right off the bat

Unicorn is the exclusive emblem. and is the only item in the game not in the REQ system.

I had heard elsewhere that emblems were the only things not necessarily present in REQ. For example, the Beta emblem is only there for people who did the beta; as one who didn’t, I will never randomly pull one from a REQ pack. However, I could pull out some FOTUS armor (if I were to be so lucky…) from a pack even without the special exclusive.

> 2533274836357090;4:
> Unicorn is the exclusive emblem. and is the only item in the game not in the REQ system.

I thought this too, but I did not receive the Unicorn in my Req Pack for the console. Only received the Vanguard like OP.

I guess Vanguard is the exclusive, then. Shiny. Thanks!

> 2533274960346744;7:
> I guess Vanguard is the exclusive, then. Shiny. Thanks!

Yes, I was hoping the Unicorn was the emblem, needed to continue the Unicorn legacy from Halo 4!

> 2734328345204442;8:
> > 2533274960346744;7:
> > I guess Vanguard is the exclusive, then. Shiny. Thanks!
>
>
> Yes, I was hoping the Unicorn was the emblem, needed to continue the Unicorn legacy from Halo 4!

I was hoping it was either Unicorn or Prancer. Ah, well. :slight_smile:

How would there even be anything “exclusive”? Isn’t the Xb1 the only system that will have access to this game? PS4 definitely won’t have it and there isn’t a PC version of it so…? Exclusive? Exclusive to what?

> 2533274940539724;10:
> How would there even be anything “exclusive”? Isn’t the Xb1 the only system that will have access to this game? PS4 definitely won’t have it and there isn’t a PC version of it so…? Exclusive? Exclusive to what?

Example: In Halo 4, there were plenty of player emblems, but the only way to equip the Unicorn player emblem was to have purchased the Halo 4 360 console, or otherwise acquire the console-only DLC. (At least at the start of the game. Not sure if things changed by MCC.) There appears to be confusion in the community if the Halo 5 One console comes with a similarly-exclusive emblem, in that the only way to get it would be to use the REQ pack that came with the console, or if the emblem that’s showing up for console owners (Vanguard) can pop out of any REQ pack… and why they picked Vanguard instead of Unicorn (again) or Prancer.

> 2734328345204442;8:
> > 2533274960346744;7:
> > I guess Vanguard is the exclusive, then. Shiny. Thanks!
>
>
> Yes, I was hoping the Unicorn was the emblem, needed to continue the Unicorn legacy from Halo 4!

Same here!

Picture of it?

> 2533274836669416;2:
> I don’t know if anything is actually exclusive. Just unlocked before everything else. It’s an emblem, I wouldn’t lose sleep over it.

Exactly

Thought the console came with my unicorn emblem ,is there anything out there saying it was supposed to be the unicorn or is it the vanguard one.

Didn’t get a Unicorn emblem with my code either, WTF, this may sound silly but this was one of the reasons I bought the console!

Ive read that the emblem is the Vanguard emblem. You can read it here if you need clarification.

Second paragraph from the bottom is mentions the Vanguard emblem.

yeah, can confirm my last post was incorrect. a friend passed me a code for the fotus stuff. the vanguard emblem is it. not unicorn as hoped.

> 2533274972233335;17:
> Ive read that the emblem is the Vanguard emblem. You can read it here if you need clarification.
>
> Second paragraph from the bottom is mentions the Vanguard emblem.

I guess that confirms it. Disappointing, but thank you for finding that.

I wish the Vanguard emblem was a little more… visually appealing.

> 2683394777977193;14:
> > 2533274836669416;2:
> > I don’t know if anything is actually exclusive. Just unlocked before everything else. It’s an emblem, I wouldn’t lose sleep over it.
>
>
> Exactly

To you and others that question the emblem’s exclusivity to the console bundle, I have proof that it is indeed exclusive:

To clarify, you can find the FOTUS armor in packs, although it would be extremely rare, but the only way you can get the Vanguard Emblem is by using the code for it and the FOTUS armor that came with the console bundle.

Here is how it looks, if you’re curious to see:

Don’t go by the color of it, that can be changed to whatever you like. I like the look of it. But I did find the Legendary Halo Channel emblem which I really like, so I’m torn. I just don’t understand, since it’s probably the rarest emblem in the game, why make it Ultra Rare and not Legendary?