Consolation for late joiners.

If you think about it, if you start playing Halo 5 around 10/27/2016 other people would have had around a year to get their REQs up a lot and Warzone wouldn’t be too fun for them because everyone else would be op compared to them. I think to fix this issue 343 should give out Consolation REQ packs to give them a little boost and make games a bit more even. Agree, Disagree?

I could agree up to a point. One thing I learned playing on legendary on all halo games is, do the best with what you got available. Late players would have a disadvantage, but looks like they are going to have to deal with it. Who knows, it might make them a better player, fast.

Well with that mind set we should gives all players of any game that didnt get the game at launch a level boost were they get a bunch of items with no effort while those that did get it at launch had to work for there stuff. Sorry but im against this

Understandable. I just thought Warzone would be majorly one sided. They could just get REQ packs for common stuff though.

Here’s the thing I’ve noticed though, it’s mostly loadout weapons and high tier vehicles. Even power weapons don’t appear on the field that often.

I think there is a system in place where it matches players against each other with similar REQ cards and skill although there are more loose restrictions compared to arena.

A Starter’s REQ pack upon completion of campaign for the first time would be a good idea. Just the basics (plasma, needler, saw, fuel rod, railgun, sword ghost, banshee, overshield, Recon AR, BR skin) and leave it at that… perhaps add one extra assassination and a new helmet and armor (rare, not legendary) and 1000 req points.

Sounds like a good start to me to cover the basics of the first Warzone match they’ll be on)…

> 2535411860466596;1:
> If you think about it, if you start playing Halo 5 around 10/27/2016 other people would have had around a year to get their REQs up a lot and Warzone wouldn’t be too fun for them because everyone else would be op compared to them. I think to fix this issue 343 should give out Consolation REQ packs to give them a little boost and make games a bit more even. Agree, Disagree?

Or they could do what everyone else did earn REQ’s and use them … That fact we have more stuff is because we brought the game at full price when in came out and grinded for them.
Are you saying people should wait get the game cheaper or even S/H and get FREE stuff as weel !?

I think there should be a basics REQ pack with the base variant of each loadout weapon (excluding H2 BR ofc course), plus a couple of certs for basic UNSC REQ’s
E.G Rockets, SAW, Shotgun, Sniper, Mongoose, Warthog, Scorpion

I think having these would be nice to every player as really with just these base weapons they have enough to step up against a noob with good cards. Obviosly this pack wouldn’t be free but it would be for a reduced price to what it would be individually and obtainable by REQ points.

Everyone already receives 7500 REQ points to start with plus 54 REQ cards for free. Not sure why we need to give new players more.