Consistently matched against onyx (I'm platinum)

Surely I shouldn’t be matched against whole teams of onyx/diamond ranks when I’m in platinum. It’s making it impossible to hit diamond, I’ve hit platinum 6 probably 10 or 11 times and always get stomped back down by parties two ranks above me.

Ive had the same problem, its really annoying because these guys have the reflexes of cat-eagles

This is a legitimate problem, but people on these forums will just say that you’re bad at the game.

> 2533274848285823;1:
> Surely I shouldn’t be matched against whole teams of onyx/diamond ranks when I’m in platinum. It’s making it impossible to hit diamond, I’ve hit platinum 6 probably 10 or 11 times and always get stomped back down by parties two ranks above me.

well it is giving you the option to prove your mettle. If you can’t break platinum 6 you don’t deserve to move to diamond.

The ranking system doesn’t work. I’m consistently matched with diamonds and onyx ranks in spite of playing with platinums and being a gold myself. Either it’s cosmetic or it doesn’t work.

> 2533274848577435;4:
> > 2533274848285823;1:
> > Surely I shouldn’t be matched against whole teams of onyx/diamond ranks when I’m in platinum. It’s making it impossible to hit diamond, I’ve hit platinum 6 probably 10 or 11 times and always get stomped back down by parties two ranks above me.
>
>
> well it is giving you the option to prove your mettle. If you can’t break platinum 6 you don’t deserve to move to diamond.

I understand that, but you should have to play against other platinums to move into diamond. Isn’t that the whole point? That you’re better than platinum so you should be in diamond. Should you have to beat teams of champions to move into onyx?

> 2533274823519895;5:
> The ranking system doesn’t work. I’m consistently matched with diamonds and onyx ranks in spite of playing with platinums and being a gold myself. Either it’s cosmetic or it doesn’t work.

I don’t think it works at all. I can’t remember having a match where everyone was platinum, ever. It’s always myself and three platinums/diamonds against a whole team of onyx/diamond.

I think the biggest problem is the ranking
I have platinum 4, getting 22 kills on swat but losing the match, so my rank goes down
So i cant rank higher

> 2533274810018317;8:
> I think the biggest problem is the ranking
> I have platinum 4, getting 22 kills on swat but losing the match, so my rank goes down
> So i cant rank higher

I had exactly the same problem.

Your rank should be the result of your individual performance, at least in Slayer modes. You can be the best player in the world, but that’s not going to turn bad teammates into good ones.

Jaja i was thinking u cant carry all the team, like a bag