Consider Joining "The Ephorate" Spartan Company

The Ephorate Spartan Company is an offshoot from our first company, “River of Styx”, we have some great members who are fun to play with yet also know how to grind when necessary. While overseeing River Of Styx company, we completed the Achilles goal in about 7 months (all without being a bunch of commendation farming jerks). After completing our objective, we began a new company, “THE EPHORATE”, in which we brought with us only the best and coolest members from River of Styx. Currently we are sitting at 66 members and looking to get ourselves back to a full 100 person crew as we ready ourselves for the arrival of Halo Infinite.

We require our members to join Discord with us (and will assist anyone who is unaware of how to join) we are in search of people who strive for recognition (which is both recognized and rewarded). Meanwhile, as we await the arrival of Infinite, our members are on cruise control and playing for fun without any mandatory quotas.
We don’t intend to complete the path toward the Achilles Helmet, yet we are sympathetic to some of or prior River of Styx members who arrived late and were unable to get the Achilles Chest Piece. We have been working to help them in completing the set (GOOD NEWS: WE ARE NOW VERY CLOSE TO OBTAINING THE CHEST PIECE) so please apply with us if you are needing the chest portion as well because it will be happening soon. If you are interested in being part of a good natured, hard working company with a chill vibe, then please apply (apologies for not being ranked high enough to hyperlink our company page)

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/the%20ephorate

We have members ranging from bronze to Champ and still get things DONE! Unfortunately we are primarily English speaking and would have difficulty dealing with those who do not speak English but we are working on it.Send in your application and PLEASE MENTION THIS POST so that we know it’s not just a generic smurf tryna slip in. 8 MONTHS TO GO, GAMERS! (allegedly) :wink:

> 2584878536133589;1:
> The Ephorate Spartan Company is an offshoot from our first company, “River of Styx”, we have some great members who are fun to play with yet also know how to grind when necessary. While overseeing River Of Styx company, we completed the Achilles goal in about 7 months (all without being a bunch of commendation farming jerks). After completing our objective, we began a new company, “THE EPHORATE”, in which we brought with us only the best and coolest members from River of Styx. Currently we are sitting at 66 members and looking to get ourselves back to a full 100 person crew as we ready ourselves for the arrival of Halo Infinite.
>
> We require our members to join Discord with us (and will assist anyone who is unaware of how to join) we are in search of people who strive for recognition (which is both recognized and rewarded). Meanwhile, as we await the arrival of Infinite, our members are on cruise control and playing for fun without any mandatory quotas.
> We don’t intend to complete the path toward the Achilles Helmet, yet we are sympathetic to some of or prior River of Styx members who arrived late and were unable to get the Achilles Chest Piece. We have been working to help them in completing the set (GOOD NEWS: WE ARE NOW VERY CLOSE TO OBTAINING THE CHEST PIECE) so please apply with us if you are needing the chest portion as well because it will be happening soon. If you are interested in being part of a good natured, hard working company with a chill vibe, then please apply (apologies for not being ranked high enough to hyperlink our company page)
>
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/the%20ephorate
>
> We have members ranging from bronze to Champ and still get things DONE! Unfortunately we are primarily English speaking and would have difficulty dealing with those who do not speak English but we are working on it.Send in your application and PLEASE MENTION THIS POST so that we know it’s not just a generic smurf tryna slip in. 8 MONTHS TO GO, GAMERS! (allegedly) :wink:

I’m down, can you invite me in?

Forgot to quote you see below

> 2533274846205376;2:
> > 2584878536133589;1:
> > The Ephorate Spartan Company is an offshoot from our first company, “River of Styx”, we have some great members who are fun to play with yet also know how to grind when necessary. While overseeing River Of Styx company, we completed the Achilles goal in about 7 months (all without being a bunch of commendation farming jerks). After completing our objective, we began a new company, “THE EPHORATE”, in which we brought with us only the best and coolest members from River of Styx. Currently we are sitting at 66 members and looking to get ourselves back to a full 100 person crew as we ready ourselves for the arrival of Halo Infinite.
> >
> > We require our members to join Discord with us (and will assist anyone who is unaware of how to join) we are in search of people who strive for recognition (which is both recognized and rewarded). Meanwhile, as we await the arrival of Infinite, our members are on cruise control and playing for fun without any mandatory quotas.
> > We don’t intend to complete the path toward the Achilles Helmet, yet we are sympathetic to some of or prior River of Styx members who arrived late and were unable to get the Achilles Chest Piece. We have been working to help them in completing the set (GOOD NEWS: WE ARE NOW VERY CLOSE TO OBTAINING THE CHEST PIECE) so please apply with us if you are needing the chest portion as well because it will be happening soon. If you are interested in being part of a good natured, hard working company with a chill vibe, then please apply (apologies for not being ranked high enough to hyperlink our company page)
> >
> > https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/the%20ephorate
> >
> > We have members ranging from bronze to Champ and still get things DONE! Unfortunately we are primarily English speaking and would have difficulty dealing with those who do not speak English but we are working on it.Send in your application and PLEASE MENTION THIS POST so that we know it’s not just a generic smurf tryna slip in. 8 MONTHS TO GO, GAMERS! (allegedly) :wink:
>
> I’m down, can you invite me in?

I sent your invite but you need to leave your current company in order to join so please make the decision that suits you best!

> 2584878536133589;4:
> > 2533274846205376;2:
> > > 2584878536133589;1:
> > > The Ephorate Spartan Company is an offshoot from our first company, “River of Styx”, we have some great members who are fun to play with yet also know how to grind when necessary. While overseeing River Of Styx company, we completed the Achilles goal in about 7 months (all without being a bunch of commendation farming jerks). After completing our objective, we began a new company, “THE EPHORATE”, in which we brought with us only the best and coolest members from River of Styx. Currently we are sitting at 66 members and looking to get ourselves back to a full 100 person crew as we ready ourselves for the arrival of Halo Infinite.
> > >
> > > We require our members to join Discord with us (and will assist anyone who is unaware of how to join) we are in search of people who strive for recognition (which is both recognized and rewarded). Meanwhile, as we await the arrival of Infinite, our members are on cruise control and playing for fun without any mandatory quotas.
> > > We don’t intend to complete the path toward the Achilles Helmet, yet we are sympathetic to some of or prior River of Styx members who arrived late and were unable to get the Achilles Chest Piece. We have been working to help them in completing the set (GOOD NEWS: WE ARE NOW VERY CLOSE TO OBTAINING THE CHEST PIECE) so please apply with us if you are needing the chest portion as well because it will be happening soon. If you are interested in being part of a good natured, hard working company with a chill vibe, then please apply (apologies for not being ranked high enough to hyperlink our company page)
> > >
> > > https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/the%20ephorate
> > >
> > > We have members ranging from bronze to Champ and still get things DONE! Unfortunately we are primarily English speaking and would have difficulty dealing with those who do not speak English but we are working on it.Send in your application and PLEASE MENTION THIS POST so that we know it’s not just a generic smurf tryna slip in. 8 MONTHS TO GO, GAMERS! (allegedly) :wink:
> >
> > I’m down, can you invite me in?
>
> I sent your invite but you need to leave your current company in order to join so please make the decision that suits you best!

Hello, I have joined.
seems like there’s a lot of work to do in getting marine kills! We need almost 8,000 to unlock the armour piece.

their easy enough so everyone just needs to do them

> 2533274846205376;5:
> > 2584878536133589;4:
> > > 2533274846205376;2:
> > > > 2584878536133589;1:
> > > > The Ephorate Spartan Company is an offshoot from our first company, “River of Styx”, we have some great members who are fun to play with yet also know how to grind when necessary. While overseeing River Of Styx company, we completed the Achilles goal in about 7 months (all without being a bunch of commendation farming jerks). After completing our objective, we began a new company, “THE EPHORATE”, in which we brought with us only the best and coolest members from River of Styx. Currently we are sitting at 66 members and looking to get ourselves back to a full 100 person crew as we ready ourselves for the arrival of Halo Infinite.
> > > >
> > > > We require our members to join Discord with us (and will assist anyone who is unaware of how to join) we are in search of people who strive for recognition (which is both recognized and rewarded). Meanwhile, as we await the arrival of Infinite, our members are on cruise control and playing for fun without any mandatory quotas.
> > > > We don’t intend to complete the path toward the Achilles Helmet, yet we are sympathetic to some of or prior River of Styx members who arrived late and were unable to get the Achilles Chest Piece. We have been working to help them in completing the set (GOOD NEWS: WE ARE NOW VERY CLOSE TO OBTAINING THE CHEST PIECE) so please apply with us if you are needing the chest portion as well because it will be happening soon. If you are interested in being part of a good natured, hard working company with a chill vibe, then please apply (apologies for not being ranked high enough to hyperlink our company page)
> > > >
> > > > https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/the%20ephorate
> > > >
> > > > We have members ranging from bronze to Champ and still get things DONE! Unfortunately we are primarily English speaking and would have difficulty dealing with those who do not speak English but we are working on it.Send in your application and PLEASE MENTION THIS POST so that we know it’s not just a generic smurf tryna slip in. 8 MONTHS TO GO, GAMERS! (allegedly) :wink:
> > >
> > > I’m down, can you invite me in?
> >
> > I sent your invite but you need to leave your current company in order to join so please make the decision that suits you best!
>
> Hello, I have joined.
> seems like there’s a lot of work to do in getting marine kills! We need almost 8,000 to unlock the armour piece.
>
> their easy enough so everyone just needs to do them

Correct. And not to worry. As I’ve mentioned earlier, our previous company obtained the full Achilles set in about 1 year. Marines are not a problem for us so we just save em for later usually. The technique to rack up marine kills is rather simple so I woildnt focus your attention on that aspect of things. I see you’ve decided on a company to join already, however if you change your mind and would like to join up with us still, you are more than welcome to do so. More the merrier!

So excited. I will help with the Achilles grind as much as I can whenever I can if I get accepted