This weekend I was thinking about some consequences for quitters and players who do not play (AFK) during a game.
1) Any player who finishes a game with zero kills, should not get any credits for the game. None, period! That’s an easy and effective punishment for screwing up the game for everyone else on your team.
2) For the dirt bags that would still do this after rule one was implemented. 343 should auto detect 0 credit games like they do credit boosters and let the ban hammer fly.
1) Quit before the match starts because you are a baby and do not like the map or game type gets you a credit reduction of 5,000 credits. Move to China or Venezuela if you can’t handle a democratic vote!
2) Quit during the game gets you a reduction of 3,000 credits plus no credits for that game, or challenges you completed prior to quitting.
3) Players booted for betraying other players, reduction of 5,000 credits plus no credits for the time you did play, or challenges you completed prior to quitting.
— This is to address those who lack the ability to accept the consequences of quitting by betraying just to get booted instead of being a man and taking the penalty for quitting in the first place!
4) Finally, for rule breakers of 1 & 2, reset all challenges to the prior game levels. (i.e., had 24 kills towards a 25 kill challenge, you still have only 24).
The side note to rule 3, would be that people would be more careful about spamming grenades if they were afraid of being booted for betrayals!