connection to the servers was lost

Lately when I go into team arena (soloQ no online friends feelsbadman.jpg), it takes longer for me to find a game and I have been losing the connection to the servers. I thought this was my connection for a bit because I was wireless, then I went wired and the same thing. When I view game history on this site it shows that I was the only one that lost connection. I know this is going to sound paranoid but, I swear I have no problems when I am doing bad in a game but as soon as I am on fire. It’s like “Ohhh so close… but you lost connections.”

> 2533274871590643;1:
> Lately when I go into team arena (soloQ no online friends feelsbadman.jpg), it takes longer for me to find a game and I have been losing the connection to the servers. I thought this was my connection for a bit because I was wireless, then I went wired and the same thing. When I view game history on this site it shows that I was the only one that lost connection. I know this is going to sound paranoid but, I swear I have no problems when I am doing bad in a game but as soon as I am on fire. It’s like “Ohhh so close… but you lost connections.”

Have you reset your modem/router lately? Many things can affect their performance such as power variations due to thunderstorms etc.