CONNECTION TO THE GAMEE SERVER HAS BEEN LOST

Why is this happening? Ever since wzff update… its been bugging me a lot now…

I recently was having a lot of issue’s of disconnecting from the server during game play - and I have just upgraded my Router to one of the better Wi-Fi ones on the market and I have blazing speed from my internet provider and I was still having issues ( I think the Wi-Fi would have two many spikes in speed that caused many disconnects)

So I got a high speed Ethernet cable and hard wire the xbox to the router - issue solved!

We shouldn’t have to resort to buying anything when it’s not on our end! I’ve been having similar issues!

Yeah been having a lot of console lost connection to the server error messages and been banhammered for it. It’s a crap shoot if it will let me play a entire match or it won’t

> 2533274842298668;4:
> Yeah been having a lot of console lost connection to the server error messages and been banhammered for it. It’s a crap shoot if it will let me play a entire match or it won’t

Atleast I have not been banned till now in either arena or warzone even after more than 30 combined lag outs…

> 2535405778419209;2:
> I recently was having a lot of issue’s of disconnecting from the server during game play - and I have just upgraded my Router to one of the better Wi-Fi ones on the market and I have blazing speed from my internet provider and I was still having issues ( I think the Wi-Fi would have two many spikes in speed that caused many disconnects)
>
> So I got a high speed Ethernet cable and hard wire the xbox to the router - issue solved!

Wired is the way to go.

Knock on wood it only happened 3-4x during maybe 200 matches. The worst is when it happens at the end of FF and you lose out on xp/rp and potential boosts.

> 2533274961229108;7:
> Knock on wood it only happened 3-4x during maybe 200 matches. The worst is when it happens at the end of FF and you lose out on xp/rp and potential boosts.

Oh yeah… 998- 400ish and bam… connection lost… I feel you…

It’s still on there and not ours!

I know, man. It sucks. I was on the top of my team, doing great, killing people with the Flagnum while waiting at base for ours to return. The enemy team couldn’t defeat me with Railguns, Splinter Spams, you name it. Know what defeated me in the end? Server disconnect.

Happens in WZ, too.

> 2535473640312220;1:
> Why is this happening? Ever since wzff update… its been bugging me a lot now…

It’s been happening since last Xmas. Servers have been up, down for a while. It’s depressing that this effects all game modes…except campaign.

Upgrade to high speed 75mbs are more and hard wire Xbox to modem/router and the issue will be solved!

I keep getting profile sync error at the worst times. Thanks 343.

> 2535405778419209;12:
> Upgrade to high speed 75mbs are more and hard wire Xbox to modem/router and the issue will be solved!

Cant afford such a internet… its more expensive here than where you live… certainly

> 2535473640312220;14:
> > 2535405778419209;12:
> > Upgrade to high speed 75mbs are more and hard wire Xbox to modem/router and the issue will be solved!
>
>
> Cant afford such a internet… its more expensive here than where you live… certainly

I have faster wired internet and still get the same issue. 343 servers ftw

My Internet connection is usually around 150 Mbps download and 25 Mbps upload, I have two Xbox One consoles hardwired through my switch to the router, and both of them have open NAT. After more than 2400 matchmaking games, I have lost connection to the servers about a dozen times… in other words, better than a 99.5% reliability rate.

Based upon what I have heard and actually seen first-hand, I still maintain that it depends upon where you live and as a result, which regional Azure servers you will typically utilize. Some of them seem to be much more stable than others and I’m sure that your proximity to the servers plays a role, also.

Microsoft Azure Regions

> 2535405778419209;12:
> Upgrade to high speed 75mbs are more and hard wire Xbox to modem/router and the issue will be solved!

I have decent- fast internet and my problems occurr when my internet is at it’s best performance during the day (10pm at night actually) and I’m hard wired. Of course, when it works that is.