Connection problems with the update...

Ever since the Fall update the connections been VERY flappy, I want to get ranked but the game simply won’t let me play. I load into games and glitch hop dub step around like nobodies business. It’s ridiculous, because Destiny 2 and Battlefield 1 I have no lag or any kind of connection problems. Is anyone else seeing this?

Have you tried restarting your internet router? That’ll flush out most problems in the process.

I haven had any connection issues.

I have not had any connectivity problems since the update. Actually, it’s been much better. I think it is a problem on your side.

I’ve been getting a lot of game drop outs where the whole game freezes afterwards since the new update. Never been an issue really, since the early bugs at least. Getting annoying have a few brilliant starts/games then get booted driving me nuts.

> 2533274913675170;5:
> I’ve been getting a lot of game drop outs where the whole game freezes afterwards since the new update. Never been an issue really, since the early bugs at least. Getting annoying have a few brilliant starts/games then get booted driving me nuts.

I know that feeling well.

Yeah I don’t know, can’t say its my internet but I have yet to reset my router at the time of this post. Still experiencing intermittent connection problems that have been only on Halo 5: Guardians, been playing Destiny 2 perfectly fine.

> 2533274832674094;7:
> Yeah I don’t know, can’t say its my internet but I have yet to reset my router at the time of this post. Still experiencing intermittent connection problems that have been only on Halo 5: Guardians, been playing Destiny 2 perfectly fine.

Please reset your router as soon as you can. It only takes a couple of minutes, but it’ll pay off in the long run.