Connection problems (US East)

Has anyone else in the US East region been experiencing severe connection issues in the past few days? I can hardly get through one game and even forge will kick me out from time to time. NAT is open and have tried many hard resets and workarounds…nothing seems to do the trick

> 2533274812819411;1:
> Has anyone else in the US East region been experiencing severe connection issues in the past few days? I can hardly get through one game and even forge will kick me out from time to time. NAT is open and have tried many hard resets and workarounds…nothing seems to do the trick

Me. And everything else is fine.

> 2600292641994854;2:
> > 2533274812819411;1:
> > Has anyone else in the US East region been experiencing severe connection issues in the past few days? I can hardly get through one game and even forge will kick me out from time to time. NAT is open and have tried many hard resets and workarounds…nothing seems to do the trick
>
>
> Me. And everything else is fine.

Everything else as in Xbox live services? Cus that’s that same on my end…have had no issues with parties and such but once I start H5 its another story

USA Southeast here. I can’t play at all. Keeps saying that no suitable server could be found for my fireteam – I’m matchmaking alone.