Connection lost (XP & Req points/pack lost)

This has happened 3 or 4 times now. I complete a match (Warzone) and it disconnects as is returning to the lobby. Each time I’be lost XP, Req points and Req packs. For instance I needed 2 kills to complete the “get 100 Spartan kills” which was completed and showed up in game but I lost connection to the server. I did not receive Req points or a Req pack and my kill count was on 5/200.

Anyone else with similar issues or advice? I’be for 150mb fibre optic connection so I know it’'s not on my end…

Yup. Happend a few times but after a few minutes I still got the Req points and packs. Dont know if I got the XP as well but I’m thinking it’s some kind of glitch

I kept playing earning more Req points and pack so I don’t know if I ended up getting the missing ones or if it was new ones I got.

its the Server, only 343 can fix it

> 2533274852600257;4:
> its the Server, only 343 can fix it

That’s what I thought. So unfortunately the lost XP, Req points and packs are… lost.

This happens to me about once every three or four Warzone games I play.

> 2533274802646344;6:
> This happens to me about once every three or four Warzone games I play. No req points or XP earned, none of the medals I got are counted, but any single-use req cards that I used in the game DO disappear from my inventory.
>
> I got the digital deluxe edition, so I paid actual money for some of those single-use req cards. It’s incredibly frustrating, and definitely cause for a refund. I haven’t heard a peep from 343i about this.

That’s a bummer man. I was looking at getting the Deluxe Edition but now I am kind of glad I did not. Hope you get a refund if you go that route!
I’ve noticed a lot more threads regarding this issue. Hopefully it’s getting looked at.