Connection lost = quitting?

So I just got banned for 2 hours for quitting too many times, thing is I haven’t quit. I’ve been trying the new Action Sack playlist and kept getting “Connection Lost” errors but I didn’t know the game counted them as quits.

Really sucks to be punished for something I didn’t do but whatever, I’ll just play some Firefight until these connection lost issues are resolved.

Pretty sure any DNF will count towards a ban. The useful idiots will be here shortly with further instructions

Yeah, unfortunately nothing can be done about that :confused:

It can’t detect the difference between losing connection legitimately, or simply disconnecting from XBL or turning off the modem to avoid losing a match.

Really does suck though, the game should know when these things are server or user made errors, but I’ll wait it out. forewarning to all of you though, might want to wait a few hours until the server connection issues are resolved.

> 2533274960292051;1:
> So I just got banned for 2 hours for quitting too many times, thing is I haven’t quit. I’ve been trying the new Action Sack playlist and kept getting “Connection Lost” errors but I didn’t know the game counted them as quits.
>
> Really sucks to be punished for something I didn’t do but whatever, I’ll just play some Firefight until these connection lost issues are resolved.

This is the ban thread. Ban related traffic goes here.