Connection issues

I live in Oklahoma and I believe like many, have issues with dropping connection mid game. I never lag in any other games including MCC. I have forwarded ports and done every solution I could think of or read about. I use cable one as an internet provider. It is making the game very hard and unpredictable to play. I have about 8 friends who live just 45 minutes away in Oklahoma who never drop connection. They use a different ISP. Every other game all other players will be running in place but I’m still moving. Then I will die re-spawn and it will repeat. Other times it just kicks me from the game and says it cannot connect. Hopefully a fix for this will be coming soon.

> 2533274797661556;1:
> I live in Oklahoma and I believe like many, have issues with dropping connection mid game. I never lag in any other games including MCC. I have forwarded ports and done every solution I could think of or read about. I use cable one as an internet provider. It is making the game very hard and unpredictable to play. I have about 8 friends who live just 45 minutes away in Oklahoma who never drop connection. They use a different ISP. Every other game all other players will be running in place but I’m still moving. Then I will die re-spawn and it will repeat. Other times it just kicks me from the game and says it cannot connect. Hopefully a fix for this will be coming soon.

Yeah, this is definitely a very complex problem that 343 and MS are facing. Lots of fingers are being pointed from ISPs to MS and from MS to 343 and etc. I’m on Comcast in their highest tier service and never have any problems. However, a friend of mine on the same network with the same service tier is having the problems that you folks are, and he lives on the other side of town.

So at this point, I dont think anyone can help other than 343, MS, or the ISP. I did see a comment from a 343 mod yesterday that they acknowledged the problem but haven’t seen anything else since.

I can only image how frustrating it is to try and plan a game you love only to have it disconnect ever few minutes. My apologies and I hope it works out for you soon.

I’m having the same problem. I RARELY get disconnected from ANY game, EXCEPT this one. It happens multiple times EVERY day. I’m getting real tiered of it…

> 2533274805914605;3:
> I’m having the same problem. I RARELY get disconnected from ANY game, EXCEPT this one. It happens multiple times EVERY day. I’m getting real tiered of it…

I’m getting tired of it too. Can’t wait to see what happens next :confused: