Connection issues EU tonight

any1 else?
sitting in post-game lobby and game totally bugs out, can’t see queue etc.
having issues connecting to dedicated server

1st time I’ve seen these issues.
Console is wired directly in to router with an ethernet cable, don’t think the issue is on my end as everything else seems fine :S

Yes.
And in-game lag is ridiculous. You literally shoot and after more than a second you see if your shot connects or not, and if it does - you see HOW.
Ridiculous.
Many errors and disconnects and in-game is just… WHAT THE HELL.

#MCCnostalgie

me and my buddies are having so many connection issues

I cant connect at all myself, keep getting a message that reads attention an error occurred while searching for player

I’m so done with Halo 5.
Never had so many issues in any other game.

This is literally most games right now, was trying to walk… and then I stopped and I was teleporting the whole time, while doing NOTHING - Gamer DVR - Xbox clips, Twitch clips and streams, Xbox screenshots, Xbox videos, Xbox DVR and more on Gamer DVR!
Just tried throwing a grenade and counted almost 3 seconds lag.

Not only EU… Sadly :frowning:
If it’s not the impossibility to play, it’s an ingame problem and you get kicked…
Many issues today.

Yep, tonight has been horrific. Played a few warzone matches first couple were utter lagfests and the third was going quite well 4 Spartan kills, 4 npc kills, 0 deaths then I get disconnected.

I cant even start a forge.

Not just tonight, last few days have been bad too.

Not just EU issue, having trouble in USA too. Played fine over the weekend, just started having issues today.

nice 343 i play on other game no problem im coming on Halo5 i have for my first game lost the connection to servers your game suck …

Have the same problem (Russia), but it’s really the first time.

What do you not understand.
If you are in the EU, after roughly 9 or 10pm GMT, you will get connected to US servers.
This will cause higher ping, creating more lag.
It happens every night!

> 2533274924290830;14:
> What do you not understand.
> If you are in the EU, after roughly 9 or 10pm GMT, you will get connected to US servers.
> This will cause higher ping, creating more lag.
> It happens every night!

And? halo is american game? europens player can’t play halo after 9-10pm GMT?

Its not about servers location, its about problems with servers right now because even Forge not working.

Same. Confused if its that wide spread why 343 hasnt officially commented.

> 2537295861492946;17:
> Same. Confused if its that wide spread why 343 hasnt officially commented.

prolly bcos they are all on xmas holidayz

> 2537295861492946;17:
> Same. Confused if its that wide spread why 343 hasnt officially commented.

They never confess their failures…

I’m in the US and feel as though the matchmaking is international at all times. I am often in lobbies with South Americans, French, Russians, Japanese, etc. at all times of the day. You can definitely tell a difference in the TTK in a good lobby or perhaps it was just my turn to get lag advantage : )