Connection Issues 343

Usually it hasn’t been to bad but lately whenever I play Halo 5 I’ll have a couple games, I’ll be playing a match connection is fine and then randomly the game kicks me. This has been happening a lot to me lately and a couple of my friends have been experiencing this as well. What really bugs me this time is that I was having a really good game, I was getting a bunch of double kills, I had a killing spree, and boom it kicks me. I don’t mind Halo 5 but times like this is where it gets almost to frustrating to play.

Rant done

The server drops for me to sometimes. There’s no way around it. I have a pretty solid internet connection, so it’s definitely not my fault.

However I can tell you about the warzone black screen bug. This occurs when you have a VOW announcer equipped, this can be solved by just using the default.

Something is going on, just got kicked out in back to back. The latest two dnf’s, and it looks like both teams had a lot of players kicked off.

I just got kicked two times in a row in arena, and guess what? It counts as a instant defeat, it its frustrating AF!

Something is definitely wrong with the Halo 5 servers, or at least for me Warzone right now. 3rd game in a row I either finish or almost finish and everyone starts dropping out. Come on it’s Double XP right now…

Halo 5’s latest issue(s)…

Check this out, I just came from a regular WZ match on Noctus, 5 vs 6, the rest got kicked at the start of the game, and no one ever (could) joined after:

LINK
LINK

This game seems to go through these periods quite regularly…

Update: I played another two matches and within five minutes the entire WZFF team was gone except for me and two people so I think the servers are just really screwing up right now.

> 2533274884571925;7:
> Update: I played another two matches and within five minutes the entire WZFF team was gone except for me and two people so I think the servers are just really screwing up right now.

Yes, I stopped playing today, because I got disconnected from back to back games. I average about 1 disconnect every couple of months, so there is definitely an issue with XBL,

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

bad design lmao