Connection Errors and Lost Boosts

Okay, I have been experiencing many connection errors in the past day. Usually, lagging out of a game does not bother me, but it really bothers me when I lag out with a legendary boost equipped. I have lost over 5 different boosts in the past two days due to ridiculous connection errors. I would like to know why do I not get my boosts back after I lag out? I find this ridiculous, and I understand that if we were to be able to get our boosts back that some players would abuse this system and force themselves to lag out in some way if the match was not going their way, but I still think that there should a system in place to get our boosts back, or even a “reconnect to match” option. I would like to know (I’m assuming not), but would like to know if there is any way to get my lost boosts back because this is happening far too often.

There was a change made recently that now prevents the loss of boosts unless you meet the criteria for that boost within the game. If you disconnect for any reason then you will get your boost back, but it it will take a few games for it to return. I can confirm that I have tested this and it does indeed work

> 2533274813317074;2:
> There was a change made recently that now prevents the loss of boosts unless you meet the criteria for that boost within the game. If you disconnect for any reason then you will get your boost back, but it it will take a few games for it to return. I can confirm that I have tested this and it does indeed work

Thanks, will update when/if my boosts return.