Connecting to lobby

> Forum Team Response:
>
> Xbox Live status is currently limited, and matchmaking and multiplayer are currently impacted. To see details, head here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

I have been having difficulty reaching the multiplayer lobby all day. I have hard reset the xbox and restarted the game numerous times. I have been able to play one warzone and three arenas. anyone else having this problem?

Played a match of Warzone assault, and now I can’t join anything. The main menu won’t let me go to Warzone or arena. Pretty upsetting.

starting to see some difficulty in finding games, error messages popping up

Same thing just happened to me

Not able to connect to lobby this side either. Was fine 4 hours ago.

Can’t join anything, can’t invite friends, can’t even start a party. Guess Xbox Live is having problems yet again…

Glad to know its not just me. I tried to get into something in TMCC and it crashed too. Must be a 343 error.

XBL is having issues. So close to Platinum Team Arena…

Yeah Im also unable to join

> 2533275018690103;8:
> XBL is having issues. So close to Platinum Team Arena…

Its not XBL its 343’s servers

Same. Seems to be xbox live tho as I cant get any games of rainbow 6 or even start a party.

It seems to be an xboxlive issue. I also can’t join destiny.

> 2535407383410423;11:
> Same. Seems to be xbox live tho as I cant get any games of rainbow 6 or even start a party.

Ark Survival has started crashing. Can’t even refresh the server list…

Damn it

Of all days:( it’s an off day for me, hope this gets fixed asap, so everyone can get back to gaming. Also why forge should allow for an offline mode.

Having the same problem so are 3 others i was with.

I hate 343 for this -.- then they keeptelling us that it is our connection that suck.

weird me and my slayer team are in a party just fine

What annoys me, is that I’ve checked network settings and xbox live status, and both say that everything is fine. It’s always the way, Xbox always says it’s fine when it’s clearly broken.

Looks like it’s back up!!