Connecting To Lobby Message?

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

Anybody getting the Connecting To Lobby message? Then it times out?

you are probably getting that because the game doesn’t launch until 10/27 12:01am Eastern Time (adjust for your local time).

Only certain people in the streamer/medai/pro player communities have been enabled to play early. Getting your disc or digital download doesn’t mean you are in this green lit group. LCE retail copies of the disc were released so early so they could be installed and the patch downloaded so you are ready to go immediately at launch.

> 2533274795962554;1:
> Anybody getting the Connecting To Lobby message? Then it times out?

Please ignore this person, they know full well why they can’t play, yet insist on creating threads to complain and whine about it. They are are not a reviewer and did not get permission for early access. If they even actually have the game, it was because of a shipping mistake, etc. Please do not indulge this person.

Wait for the 27th then you will not see that message.

> 2533274916994520;3:
> > 2533274795962554;1:
> > Anybody getting the Connecting To Lobby message? Then it times out?
>
>
> Please ignore this person, they know full well why they can’t play, yet insist on creating threads to complain and whine about it. They are are not a reviewer and did not get permission for early access. If they even actually have the game, it was because of a shipping mistake, etc. Please do not indulge this person.

Haterism at its finest. Lol
I asked was anyone else experiencing what I was. Not once did I ask why?