Confused Help Please?

So the halo universe is being separated into 2 parts?

Is it true that some novels aren’t based on the game story line?

And is Halo Wars part of the story line?

My head is just so full up with questions:

Is the bridge of The Forward Unto the Dawn (By that i mean on the animated concept art for halo 4) meant to be their as i thought i saw the Arbiter on it on the Escape Cut scene on Halo 3?

Thanks if you manage to solve this, the Halo universe is getting so confusing now :confused:

Sorry if i made any spelling mistakes my keyboard is on its last legs

So the halo universe is being separated into 2 parts?
No i don’t believe so

Is it true that some novels aren’t based on the game story line?
They all are, they are part of the extended Halo Universe story

And is Halo Wars part of the story line?
Always has been, just a different story

My head is just so full up with questions: Keep em coming

Is the bridge of The Forward Unto the Dawn meant to be there as i thought i saw the Arbiter on it on the Escape Cut scene on Halo 3?
No that’s the Observation Deck, which is at the back half

Yeh but don’t you mean the front half not the back half? cause that room looks like the bridge of the Forward Unto Dawn

> Yeh but don’t you mean the front half not the back half? cause that room looks like the bridge of the Forward Unto Dawn

What most people don’t actually realise is that the FUD wasn’t split straight in half. The Arbiter was right near the front of the ship, and as we can see here, only a small part made it back to Earth. Compare that to the full ship and you can see that the part sticking up (likely the bridge you’re referring too) would still be back with the Chief. In fact, if you look closely, you can see a small piece of it.

Here is a rather crude representation of the FUD as we last saw it.

That’s a pretty accurate representation from what I can remember.