CONFIRMED! Jen Taylor reprising Cortana in H4!

On the post I made a while ago, Steitzer informed us in a comment about Jen Taylor. The bad news is that he does not know about Steve Downs reprising his role as John…

I would certainly hope she returned! I am glad you shared this to clarify. It’ll be good to hear that woman’s voice in the back of your head once more.

YES!YES!

Right. Jen just makes such a distinctive voice. Like the voice would realistically be for an AI, yet it has no funky effects to it. I myself can’t even tell that Halsey’s voice in Reach is the same voice actor as Cortana also.

What’s steitzers role in H4?

Jeff is the multiplayer announcer as always.

Ahhhhh, it’ll be good to hear that voice in yet another halo game

Shocker.

Steve Down not returning as Master Chief, that would be something…

> Steve Down not returning as Master Chief, that would be something…

I’m sure He’s coming back that trailer did have his voice after all

Good news, indeed. :slight_smile:

OP, you may also want to note this in the sticky for confirmed information. I’m sure the user maintaining that thread’ll be happy to add this fact.

This along with Downes was confirmed ages ago… I think as early as E3 or Pax '11…

With that recent post from NeoGaf being debunked, I’m skeptical at anything that doesn’t come from 343 either directly or indirectly (interviews, Q&A’s, etc…).

We heard Master Chief and Cortana in the first trailer portrayed by their respective voice actors… Confirmed way back then. What is this I don’t even

Aww yeah!

I just wanted to say Halo is filled with strong (and humourous) voice actors. The first one pretty much nailed the voice acting. Buut who’s gonna voice the grunts? I WANT JOSEPH STATEN TO DO IT. His grunt voices are legendary!

Weren’t Cortana and Chiefs voice actors present in the reveal trailer? I thought them reprising their roles was obvious…

> Good news, indeed. :slight_smile:
>
> OP, you may also want to note this in the sticky for confirmed information. I’m sure the user maintaining that thread’ll be happy to add this fact.

Thanks, it was already in the sticky topic confirming both Jen Taylor (Cortana) and Steizer(Multiplayer announcer).

Steve is confirmed, he was the first voice actor on imdb to be announced, they just updated and added a scientist voice.

i believe Steve is the voice of Master Chief LinkUnder Halo 4 (post-production)