*Confirmed* E3 Announcement News

"Monday – Thursday, June 12-14: The Xbox Daily: Live @ E3 show will be streaming live from E3 every day with exclusive content, special guests and more at Mixer.com/Xbox. Members of the 343 team will be stopping by during the week and will have some cool things to show and talk about that will be of particular interest to Halo Wars 2 fans. Stay tuned to @Halo on Twitter and we’ll let you know exactly when we’ll be on the air!"

This is a direct quote from their most recent community update. Well…so much for all the hype and expectations.

Cool, it’ll be interesting to hear what they say.

I’m not sure where all this hype and high expectations you’re talking about are. They already said that they weren’t doing anything with Halo 6 this E3 and that they would just have a little something for Halo fans, so the bar was already set pretty low.

Personally, I don’t mind this. I think 343 should take their time and get the game right.

> 2535428051871852;2:
> Cool, it’ll be interesting to hear what they say.
>
> I’m not sure where all this hype and high expectations you’re talking about are. They already said that they weren’t doing anything with Halo 6 this E3 and that they would just have a little something for Halo fans, so the bar was already set pretty low.
>
> Personally, I don’t mind this. I think 343 should take their time and get the game right.

As in all the hype and expectations behind if they were really hiding H3A behind a smokescreen this whole time. They did it 3 years ago with their announcement at E3 2014, so it made (or makes) sense now.

> 2533274802196931;3:
> > 2535428051871852;2:
> > Cool, it’ll be interesting to hear what they say.
> >
> > I’m not sure where all this hype and high expectations you’re talking about are. They already said that they weren’t doing anything with Halo 6 this E3 and that they would just have a little something for Halo fans, so the bar was already set pretty low.
> >
> > Personally, I don’t mind this. I think 343 should take their time and get the game right.
>
> As in all the hype and expectations behind if they were really hiding H3A behind a smokescreen this whole time. They did it 3 years ago with their announcement at E3 2014, so it made (or makes) sense now.

I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

> 2533274802196931;3:
> > 2535428051871852;2:
> > Cool, it’ll be interesting to hear what they say.
> >
> > I’m not sure where all this hype and high expectations you’re talking about are. They already said that they weren’t doing anything with Halo 6 this E3 and that they would just have a little something for Halo fans, so the bar was already set pretty low.
> >
> > Personally, I don’t mind this. I think 343 should take their time and get the game right.
>
> As in all the hype and expectations behind if they were really hiding H3A behind a smokescreen this whole time. They did it 3 years ago with their announcement at E3 2014, so it made (or makes) sense now.

When you read the statements they previously made about H2A, it seems more and more likely they’re lying like in the past. They denied it’s existence on multiple occasions saying they’re “too busy” and Blur doesn’t just work on Halo. Odd comments, if you ask me.

> 2533274802196931;1:
> "Monday – Thursday, June 12-14: The Xbox Daily: Live @ E3 show will be streaming live from E3 every day with exclusive content, special guests and more at Mixer.com/Xbox. Members of the 343 team will be stopping by during the week and will have some cool things to show and talk about that will be of particular interest to Halo Wars 2 fans. Stay tuned to @Halo on Twitter and we’ll let you know exactly when we’ll be on the air!"
>
> This is a direct quote from their most recent community update. Well…so much for all the hype and expectations.

What hype or expectations? They said time and time again they weren’t doing anything big.

> 2533274826191452;6:
> > 2533274802196931;1:
> > "Monday – Thursday, June 12-14: The Xbox Daily: Live @ E3 show will be streaming live from E3 every day with exclusive content, special guests and more at Mixer.com/Xbox. Members of the 343 team will be stopping by during the week and will have some cool things to show and talk about that will be of particular interest to Halo Wars 2 fans. Stay tuned to @Halo on Twitter and we’ll let you know exactly when we’ll be on the air!"
> >
> > This is a direct quote from their most recent community update. Well…so much for all the hype and expectations.
>
> What hype or expectations? They said time and time again they weren’t doing anything big.

And time and time again, they denied H2A or its existence. Then they announced it at E3 2014, and it was no surprise to anyone. They can’t keep a secret even if they tried to be serious about it.

> 2533274802196931;7:
> > 2533274826191452;6:
> > > 2533274802196931;1:
> > > "Monday – Thursday, June 12-14: The Xbox Daily: Live @ E3 show will be streaming live from E3 every day with exclusive content, special guests and more at Mixer.com/Xbox. Members of the 343 team will be stopping by during the week and will have some cool things to show and talk about that will be of particular interest to Halo Wars 2 fans. Stay tuned to @Halo on Twitter and we’ll let you know exactly when we’ll be on the air!"
> > >
> > > This is a direct quote from their most recent community update. Well…so much for all the hype and expectations.
> >
> > What hype or expectations? They said time and time again they weren’t doing anything big.
>
> And time and time again, they denied H2A or its existence. Then they announced it at E3 2014, and it was no surprise to anyone. They can’t keep a secret even if they tried to be serious about it.

When did they deny H2A?

Halo 3 anniversary is not happening and is not being announced tomorrow

> 2533274826191452;8:
> > 2533274802196931;7:
> > > 2533274826191452;6:
> > > > 2533274802196931;1:
> > > > "Monday – Thursday, June 12-14: The Xbox Daily: Live @ E3 show will be streaming live from E3 every day with exclusive content, special guests and more at Mixer.com/Xbox. Members of the 343 team will be stopping by during the week and will have some cool things to show and talk about that will be of particular interest to Halo Wars 2 fans. Stay tuned to @Halo on Twitter and we’ll let you know exactly when we’ll be on the air!"
> > > >
> > > > This is a direct quote from their most recent community update. Well…so much for all the hype and expectations.
> > >
> > > What hype or expectations? They said time and time again they weren’t doing anything big.
> >
> > And time and time again, they denied H2A or its existence. Then they announced it at E3 2014, and it was no surprise to anyone. They can’t keep a secret even if they tried to be serious about it.
>
> When did they deny H2A?

There are articles where they denied time and again any involvement of H2A.

> 2533274813317074;9:
> Halo 3 anniversary is not happening and is not being announced tomorrow

I’ll believe it when I hear it. For now, anybody who’s remotely associated with 343i who says otherwise is wrong in saying otherwise, including moderators.

I wanna see that Halo megabloks fam

> 2533274802196931;10:
> > 2533274826191452;8:
> > > 2533274802196931;7:
> > > > 2533274826191452;6:
> > > > > 2533274802196931;1:
> > > > > "Monday – Thursday, June 12-14: The Xbox Daily: Live @ E3 show will be streaming live from E3 every day with exclusive content, special guests and more at Mixer.com/Xbox. Members of the 343 team will be stopping by during the week and will have some cool things to show and talk about that will be of particular interest to Halo Wars 2 fans. Stay tuned to @Halo on Twitter and we’ll let you know exactly when we’ll be on the air!"
> > > > >
> > > > > This is a direct quote from their most recent community update. Well…so much for all the hype and expectations.
> > > >
> > > > What hype or expectations? They said time and time again they weren’t doing anything big.
> > >
> > > And time and time again, they denied H2A or its existence. Then they announced it at E3 2014, and it was no surprise to anyone. They can’t keep a secret even if they tried to be serious about it.
> >
> > When did they deny H2A?
>
> There are articles where they denied time and again any involvement of H2A.

Can you link me to them?

I’m very excited to hear about the new plans for Halo Wars 2! Anything beyond that is just a bonus.

> 2533274802196931;11:
> > 2533274813317074;9:
> > Halo 3 anniversary is not happening and is not being announced tomorrow
>
> I’ll believe it when I hear it. For now, anybody who’s remotely associated with 343i who says otherwise is wrong in saying otherwise, including moderators.

If you can’t link me to these supposed trust worthy sources that said H2A wasn’t happening, then don’t say so.

There’s an active E3 thread in General Discussion that can be used to continue this discussion.