Confirm a multiplayer question

I was hoping not to have to ask this because it’s probably been answered many times, but honestly I dug around quite awhile trying to find an answer.

On xbox one - I’d like to confirm that in Halo 3 & 4 I can play the campaign couch co-op with my son at our house and also add in my brother via xbox live so the three of us can play together.

You should yes.

> 2711542275645834;1:
> I was hoping not to have to ask this because it’s probably been answered many times, but honestly I dug around quite awhile trying to find an answer.
>
> On xbox one - I’d like to confirm that in Halo 3 & 4 I can play the campaign couch co-op with my son at our house and also add in my brother via xbox live so the three of us can play together.

If you can do it with custom games/matchmaking, I don’t see any reason why campaign wouldn’t allow you to.

> 2711542275645834;1:
> I was hoping not to have to ask this because it’s probably been answered many times, but honestly I dug around quite awhile trying to find an answer.
>
> On xbox one - I’d like to confirm that in Halo 3 & 4 I can play the campaign couch co-op with my son at our house and also add in my brother via xbox live so the three of us can play together.

Yes, you can have 2 people on the same xbox, and a third connected via xbox live.
Either you or your son will need to be on xbox live.

> 2766496913967593;4:
> > 2711542275645834;1:
> > I was hoping not to have to ask this because it’s probably been answered many times, but honestly I dug around quite awhile trying to find an answer.
> >
> > On xbox one - I’d like to confirm that in Halo 3 & 4 I can play the campaign couch co-op with my son at our house and also add in my brother via xbox live so the three of us can play together.
>
> Yes, you can have 2 people on the same xbox, and a third connected via xbox live.
> Either you or your son will need to be on xbox live.

Appreciate you confirming, thank you