Condor SPAM in Blitz????

I was playing some 2v2 Blitz Open, trying to knock out some easy challenges, when I came across this guy who dropped condors as often as he possibly could. 30 seconds after one condor died, he would drop another, like he wasn’t spawning anything else. Whenever I dared to create a decent army, he would spawn a condor and wipe out the whole thing. I never thought I would have to deal with this in BLITZ of all modes, but here we are. I’m not calling for nerfs, it’s just a bad experience I had. Super units are SO annoying…

> 2535449076192416;1:
> I was playing some 2v2 Blitz Open, trying to knock out some easy challenges, when I came across this guy who dropped condors as often as he possibly could. 30 seconds after one condor died, he would drop another, like he wasn’t spawning anything else. Whenever I dared to create a decent army, he would spawn a condor and wipe out the whole thing. I never thought I would have to deal with this in BLITZ of all modes, but here we are. I’m not calling for nerfs, it’s just a bad experience I had. Super units are SO annoying…

How is that possible? He must have captured all power drops in order to obtain that much energy.

What exactly is a ‘decent’ army to you

> 2535441690909760;3:
> What exactly is a ‘decent’ army to you

One of everything, basically.

> 2535449076192416;4:
> > 2535441690909760;3:
> > What exactly is a ‘decent’ army to you
>
> One of everything, basically.

You should be trying to counter what your opponent is doing instead of building whatever.

If he was building condors I would have made nothing but AA and infantry, vehicles are already useless enough in blitz and condors do even more damage to them if you look at the unit counter triangle.

Also condors automatically die after a set period of time, you don’t have to engage them at all. If they have point control then you can just have a nightingale smoke itself on a point to contest it and buy time.

Sorry about that … haha

> 2535449137179937;6:
> Sorry about that … haha

Yeah honestly matri… If someone makes this go viral its really your fault…

IMO Super Units should be totally left out of Blitz… the Map is way too small for Ultimate Units and it kills the whole atmosphere.

We have not put this into the current Blitz Balancing discussion but I am sure this will come up at some point in the near future…

> 2535466433512301;7:
> > 2535449137179937;6:
> > Sorry about that … haha
>
> Yeah honestly matri… If someone makes this go viral its really your fault…
>
> IMO Super Units should be totally left out of Blitz… the Map is way too small for Ultimate Units and it kills the whole atmosphere.
>
> We have not put this into the current Blitz Balancing discussion but I am sure this will come up at some point in the near future…

This is hysterical. Who tf has problems with super units in blitz? They’re totally useless trash. Just smoke em or yourself with gale farts, or pop engi shield over a guard wraith. this topic is laughable. And for the person to be spawing in multiple condors? The OP must have been majorly losing the battle and all the energy. 0/10 don’t nerf super units. I mean for God’s sake they self destruct after 30 seconds! Need to be buffed if anything. Totally useless cards.

> 2533274807562680;8:
> > 2535466433512301;7:
> > > 2535449137179937;6:
> > > Sorry about that … haha
> >
> > Yeah honestly matri… If someone makes this go viral its really your fault…
> >
> > IMO Super Units should be totally left out of Blitz… the Map is way too small for Ultimate Units and it kills the whole atmosphere.
> >
> > We have not put this into the current Blitz Balancing discussion but I am sure this will come up at some point in the near future…
>
> This is hysterical. Who tf has problems with super units in blitz? They’re totally useless trash. Just smoke em or yourself with gale farts, or pop engi shield over a guard wraith. this topic is laughable. And for the person to be spawing in multiple condors? The OP must have been majorly losing the battle and all the energy. 0/10 don’t nerf super units. Need to be buffed if anything.

You say this cuz you havent played against me… i got a W over reddude nd alluring last night

> 2533274807562680;8:
> > 2535466433512301;7:
> > > 2535449137179937;6:
> > > Sorry about that … haha
> >
> > Yeah honestly matri… If someone makes this go viral its really your fault…
> >
> > IMO Super Units should be totally left out of Blitz… the Map is way too small for Ultimate Units and it kills the whole atmosphere.
> >
> > We have not put this into the current Blitz Balancing discussion but I am sure this will come up at some point in the near future…
>
> This is hysterical. Who tf has problems with super units in blitz? They’re totally useless trash. Just smoke em or yourself with gale farts, or pop engi shield over a guard wraith. this topic is laughable. And for the person to be spawing in multiple condors? The OP must have been majorly losing the battle and all the energy. 0/10 don’t nerf super units. I mean for God’s sake they self destruct after 30 seconds! Need to be buffed if anything. Totally useless cards.

They last a minute and cost 270 now. They are actually quite strong right now.

> 2535449137179937;9:
> > 2533274807562680;8:
> > > 2535466433512301;7:
> > > > 2535449137179937;6:
> > > > Sorry about that … haha
> > >
> > > Yeah honestly matri… If someone makes this go viral its really your fault…
> > >
> > > IMO Super Units should be totally left out of Blitz… the Map is way too small for Ultimate Units and it kills the whole atmosphere.
> > >
> > > We have not put this into the current Blitz Balancing discussion but I am sure this will come up at some point in the near future…
> >
> > This is hysterical. Who tf has problems with super units in blitz? They’re totally useless trash. Just smoke em or yourself with gale farts, or pop engi shield over a guard wraith. this topic is laughable. And for the person to be spawing in multiple condors? The OP must have been majorly losing the battle and all the energy. 0/10 don’t nerf super units. Need to be buffed if anything.
>
> You say this cuz you havent played against me… i got a W over reddude nd alluring last night

Condor only right? I can see Condor being more useful than the Scarab. Still your team would need the major energy lead for you to be poking at them with multiple Condor drops.

Also just read your game history and you also got the L against Reddude with 2 condor drops…
Condor Strike + Double Time seems your strat. If that combo is the problem, then 343 could probably just make super units not work with double time.

> 2533274807562680;11:
> > 2535449137179937;9:
> > > 2533274807562680;8:
> > > > 2535466433512301;7:
> > > > > 2535449137179937;6:
> > > > > Sorry about that … haha
> > > >
> > > > Yeah honestly matri… If someone makes this go viral its really your fault…
> > > >
> > > > IMO Super Units should be totally left out of Blitz… the Map is way too small for Ultimate Units and it kills the whole atmosphere.
> > > >
> > > > We have not put this into the current Blitz Balancing discussion but I am sure this will come up at some point in the near future…
> > >
> > > This is hysterical. Who tf has problems with super units in blitz? They’re totally useless trash. Just smoke em or yourself with gale farts, or pop engi shield over a guard wraith. this topic is laughable. And for the person to be spawing in multiple condors? The OP must have been majorly losing the battle and all the energy. 0/10 don’t nerf super units. Need to be buffed if anything.
> >
> > You say this cuz you havent played against me… i got a W over reddude nd alluring last night
>
> Condor only right? I can see Condor being more useful than the Scarab. Still your team would need the major energy lead for you to be poking at them with multiple Condor drops.
>
> Also just read your game history and you also got the L against Reddude with 2 condor drops…
> Condor Strike + Double Time seems your strat. If that combo is the problem, then 343 could probably just make super units not work with double time.

I had a random that was the problem, he was a lvl 6 …

> 2533274807562680;11:
> > 2535449137179937;9:
> > > 2533274807562680;8:
> > > > 2535466433512301;7:
> > > > > 2535449137179937;6:
> > > > > Sorry about that … haha
> > > >
> > > > Yeah honestly matri… If someone makes this go viral its really your fault…
> > > >
> > > > IMO Super Units should be totally left out of Blitz… the Map is way too small for Ultimate Units and it kills the whole atmosphere.
> > > >
> > > > We have not put this into the current Blitz Balancing discussion but I am sure this will come up at some point in the near future…
> > >
> > > This is hysterical. Who tf has problems with super units in blitz? They’re totally useless trash. Just smoke em or yourself with gale farts, or pop engi shield over a guard wraith. this topic is laughable. And for the person to be spawing in multiple condors? The OP must have been majorly losing the battle and all the energy. 0/10 don’t nerf super units. Need to be buffed if anything.
> >
> > You say this cuz you havent played against me… i got a W over reddude nd alluring last night
>
> Condor only right? I can see Condor being more useful than the Scarab. Still your team would need the major energy lead for you to be poking at them with multiple Condor drops.
>
> Also just read your game history and you also got the L against Reddude with 2 condor drops…
> Condor Strike + Double Time seems your strat. If that combo is the problem, then 343 could probably just make super units not work with double time.

Trex I would count myself as one of the “top-players” and I have lost a 1v1 against matri with his double-timed Condors. At some point in the game your energy tick rate is that high, that you can almost spawn the next Condor after the last one has gone… With a tick-rate of 3-4 / sec this is totally possible…

Ultimate Units should just not be available in Blitz… and I am really not the only one who is totally annoyed by them.

> 2535466433512301;13:
> > 2533274807562680;11:
> > > 2535449137179937;9:
> > > > 2533274807562680;8:
> > > > > 2535466433512301;7:
> > > > > > 2535449137179937;6:
> > > > > > Sorry about that … haha
> > > > >
> > > > > Yeah honestly matri… If someone makes this go viral its really your fault…
> > > > >
> > > > > IMO Super Units should be totally left out of Blitz… the Map is way too small for Ultimate Units and it kills the whole atmosphere.
> > > > >
> > > > > We have not put this into the current Blitz Balancing discussion but I am sure this will come up at some point in the near future…
> > > >
> > > > This is hysterical. Who tf has problems with super units in blitz? They’re totally useless trash. Just smoke em or yourself with gale farts, or pop engi shield over a guard wraith. this topic is laughable. And for the person to be spawing in multiple condors? The OP must have been majorly losing the battle and all the energy. 0/10 don’t nerf super units. Need to be buffed if anything.
> > >
> > > You say this cuz you havent played against me… i got a W over reddude nd alluring last night
> >
> > Condor only right? I can see Condor being more useful than the Scarab. Still your team would need the major energy lead for you to be poking at them with multiple Condor drops.
> >
> > Also just read your game history and you also got the L against Reddude with 2 condor drops…
> > Condor Strike + Double Time seems your strat. If that combo is the problem, then 343 could probably just make super units not work with double time.
>
> Trex I would count myself as one of the “top-players” and I have lost a 1v1 against matri with his double-timed Condors. At some point in the game your energy tick rate is that high, that you can almost spawn the next Condor after the last one has gone… With a tick-rate of 3-4 / sec this is totally possible…
>
> Ultimate Units should just not be available in Blitz… and I am really not the only one who is totally annoyed by them.

I disagree. The scarab is entirely useless in Blitz. I have a feeling the only reason the Condor is working now is that it can fly and absolutely smash infantry from a great distance away. Seeing as the current meta is infantry death ball, this is actually a pretty cool anti-meta.

> 2533274807562680;14:
> > 2535466433512301;13:
> > > 2533274807562680;11:
> > > > 2535449137179937;9:
> > > > > 2533274807562680;8:
> > > > > > 2535466433512301;7:
> > > > > > > 2535449137179937;6:
> > > > > > > Sorry about that … haha
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Yeah honestly matri… If someone makes this go viral its really your fault…
> > > > > >
> > > > > > IMO Super Units should be totally left out of Blitz… the Map is way too small for Ultimate Units and it kills the whole atmosphere.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > We have not put this into the current Blitz Balancing discussion but I am sure this will come up at some point in the near future…
> > > > >
> > > > > This is hysterical. Who tf has problems with super units in blitz? They’re totally useless trash. Just smoke em or yourself with gale farts, or pop engi shield over a guard wraith. this topic is laughable. And for the person to be spawing in multiple condors? The OP must have been majorly losing the battle and all the energy. 0/10 don’t nerf super units. Need to be buffed if anything.
> > > >
> > > > You say this cuz you havent played against me… i got a W over reddude nd alluring last night
> > >
> > > Condor only right? I can see Condor being more useful than the Scarab. Still your team would need the major energy lead for you to be poking at them with multiple Condor drops.
> > >
> > > Also just read your game history and you also got the L against Reddude with 2 condor drops…
> > > Condor Strike + Double Time seems your strat. If that combo is the problem, then 343 could probably just make super units not work with double time.
> >
> > Trex I would count myself as one of the “top-players” and I have lost a 1v1 against matri with his double-timed Condors. At some point in the game your energy tick rate is that high, that you can almost spawn the next Condor after the last one has gone… With a tick-rate of 3-4 / sec this is totally possible…
> >
> > Ultimate Units should just not be available in Blitz… and I am really not the only one who is totally annoyed by them.
>
> I disagree. The scarab is entirely useless in Blitz. I have a feeling the only reason the Condor is working now is that it can fly and absolutely smash infantry from a great distance away. Seeing as the current meta is infantry death ball, this is actually a pretty cool anti-meta.

So you say Ultimate Units should stay? At least we both can agree that we disagree on this point.

My suggestion is no Ultimate Units for Blitz at all… and if they are here to stay, the should be forbidden to be used by @MatrinnAntraxx =D

> 2535441690909760;5:
> > 2535449076192416;4:
> > > 2535441690909760;3:
> > > What exactly is a ‘decent’ army to you
> >
> > One of everything, basically.
>
> You should be trying to counter what your opponent is doing instead of building whatever.
>
> If he was building condors I would have made nothing but AA and infantry, vehicles are already useless enough in blitz and condors do even more damage to them if you look at the unit counter triangle.
>
> Also condors automatically die after a set period of time, you don’t have to engage them at all. If they have point control then you can just have a nightingale smoke itself on a point to contest it and buy time.

Out of context, a Nightingale that smokes itself could mean blowing itself up. XD

Keep scrolling, no time to explain.

> 2533274881158472;17:
> Following Topic, forgot to do it on last post and nothing else to say…
> I do I erase my own post?

You can’t erase a post, you can edit it and delete everything in it or say something like “This topic has been resolved, keep scrolling” but you can’t just delete a post to my knowledge