Concussion Rifle Win

Okay, a bit of background story:

I was in Firefight Arcade and I got matched with this person who, for some reason, had a problem with me. He kept annoying me all game and so I went and hid behind container on Courtyard …

The video should explain itself just fine …

Edit: The hyperlink is just above this but, for some reason, it chooses to remain hidden …

LMBO dude i like how u stuck Ganon in there for the opening MAJOR props…That made the video 100 times more better hahah!
BTW i run into these players all the time…freaking starring at my dang helmet while I’m trying to snipe vehicles and earn perfections in FF…They can get pretty crazy for attention…:confused:

We should hit up FF sometime btw…

GT BLOOD 0F GANON!

send me a message first ok…:slight_smile:

> LMBO dude i like how u stuck Ganon in there for the opening MAJOR props…That made the video 100 times more better hahah!
> BTW i run into these players all the time…freaking starring at my dang helmet while I’m trying to snipe vehicles and earn perfections in FF…They can get pretty crazy for attention…:confused:

Steeled Ghost member Chris created that. I just did the logo that shows up in the intro. He did the music and the footage shown in it.

As for playing FF with you, yeah, sure. I don’t see any harm in it.