CONCUSSION RIFLE is in the game!

CONCUSSION RIFLE!!

I was watching a video from PAX and noticed a weapon indicator say “Concussion Rifle”
Just thought you guys would like to know :slight_smile:

Here’s the video if you want to watch it

Also I’m not on here everyday (I have a life) so I’m sorry if this topic is old… but the people who arent on this everyday can still see if interested :slight_smile:

well we already know its in but hot damn do I want a vid of someone using it

old.

and again i will say…):

The Concussion Rifle was my most hated weapon in Reach.

That being said, hopefully 343 will do it right in Halo 4!

I miss the Brute Shot though :frowning:

Late to the party, but not late to the parade.

I’m glad its back. The Concussion Rifle is a wonderful weapon. Takes actual skill, accuracy, and pacing to use right, and is fairly easy to evade if you know what you’re doing. It’s useful, but not overpowered.

I -Yoinking!- hate that weapon.

> well we already know its in but hot damn do I want a vid of someone using it

Me too. I’ve heard the way it fires has kinda changed, but I want to see for myself. Someone had to have used it eventually, right?

We’ve known this for awhile, OP. Another thread discussing it is on top of the numerous other ones is completely unnecessary. Trying using the search feature next time :stuck_out_tongue:

Good to see for sure, hope it stays in.

Also, people with lives can be on forums often, too. Don’t insult fellow community players. :confused:

I would mutch rather have the brute shot that the concussion rifle but that’s just me and a few other million people

WHY?:frowning:

I hope they nerfed how much it made you bounce around while getting shot at by it ._.

I’m perfectly fine with it slowing you down but I don’t like feeling like I’m on a bouncy castle when someone uses it against me.

yes most of us already know, but all of us are wondering how it plays and looks now.

> I’m glad its back. The Concussion Rifle is a wonderful weapon. Takes actual skill, accuracy, and pacing to use right, and is fairly easy to evade if you know what you’re doing. It’s useful, but not overpowered.

lolwut? It has splash damage, you don’t need to pace, and once one shot hits you you’re screwed because suddenly you can’t move.

Does this also mean the Phantoms are reskinned, flying Concussion Rifles again? Poop.