Concerns with MP that could be Patched.

Shields
The shields as they are now, feels like you have a shield of glass. They don’t hold up and unless you’re far away from the target, you have no chance to take cover to allow them to recharge. Feels as if on a 1v1 encounter, the man who gets the first shot in with an AR spray will win 9/10 times.
Grenades
This is mainly for Arena gameplay, it could also be accredited to the small CQC maps, but grenades feel as if they’re mini-nukes that can be spammed.
Radar
The range on the current Radar is just useless. Sure you can play the req lottery until you get the armor upg for Warzone, but outside of that it has no use, the person will be right on top of you before it alerts you.

There are other concerns as well, but these three are my main focus.

I think grenade count should be reduced by 1.

i’m okay with how the grenades are, the spartan abilities/thrust is there for a reason…learn to evade.

> 2533274831364893;4:
> i’m okay with how the grenades are, the spartan abilities/thrust is there for a reason…learn to evade.

Learn to evade? you have the window of a ‘click’ - 0.5 seconds - BOOM and with the radius
>Throw one grenade
> Throw other grenade slighty next to first

It will still pop their shields.

I have to agree with everything you said. Shields are weak, the grenades are certainly a problem as well as the radar.

My thoughts for the grenades are that you should only be able to carry to types. Let’s say your Grenade load out is 2 frags and 2 plasmas. If you want to have the promethian grenades then select one of the types you want to exchange and then hold the pickup button to exchange the grenades.

The range on the radar needs to be more like Halo 3 radar.

> 2533274805914605;6:
> I have to agree with everything you said. Shields are weak, the grenades are certainly a problem as well as the radar.
>
> My thoughts for the grenades are that you should only be able to carry to types. Let’s say your Grenade load out is 2 frags and 2 plasmas. If you want to have the promethian grenades then select one of the types you want to exchange and then hold the pickup button to exchange the grenades.
>
> The range on the radar needs to be more like Halo 3 radar.

If they were to make the shields stronger/recharge while moving the grenade issue may not be as prominent as it is currently