Concerns With Halo 5 Guardians

Just a list of things all or most other main series halos had that it doesnt look like halo 5 will have (yet):

• Campaign humor- Brutes not confirmed- An actual Halo Ring- A jungle level will be hard to come by on sanghelios- Mid sized covenant vehicle not yet shown- Guilty spark (although cannonically not nessesary to bring back, that voice is nostalgic)- Open spaces in campaign, pick a path type campaignAlso, an afterthought, I hope they give us as many weapons and vehicles as possible in forge to mess around with, even if they arent in any maps, gametypes or the campaign.

EDIT:I like everything else so far though.

> 2533274920092347;1:
> Just a list of things all or most other main series halos had that it doesnt look like halo 5 will have (yet):
> - Campaign humor. Campaign hasn’t even been shown yet
> - Brutes not confirmed. How is this a concern?
> - An actual Halo Ring. Get over it
> - A jungle level will be hard to come by on sanghelios. How do you know, have you been on sanhelios before?
> - Mid sized covenant vehicle not yet shown. Again campaign hasn’t been shown
> - Guilty spark (although cannonically not nessesary to bring back, that voice is nostalgic). Wow
> - Open spaces in campaign, pick a path type campaign. Again campaign hasn’t been shown yetAlso, an afterthought, I hope they give us as many weapons and vehicles as possible in forge to mess around with, even if they arent in any maps, gametypes or the campaign.
>
> EDIT:I like everything else so far though.

> 2533274920092347;1:
> Just a list of things all or most other main series halos had that it doesnt look like halo 5 will have (yet):
> - Campaign humor
> - Brutes not confirmed
> - An actual Halo Ring
> - A jungle level will be hard to come by on sanghelios
> - Mid sized covenant vehicle not yet shown
> - Guilty spark (although cannonically not nessesary to bring back, that voice is nostalgic)
> - Open spaces in campaign, pick a path type campaign
> Also, an afterthought, I hope they give us as many weapons and vehicles as possible in forge to mess around with, even if they arent in any maps, gametypes or the campaign.
>
> EDIT:I like everything else so far though.

We’ve not seen anything of the campaign as of yet, so your concerns seem a little premature

when did you get to play the game? [said cynically with disinterest]

flaw in your observation!

• nothing has been shown except. a 2D poster concept art (of two different places), hunt the truth campaign and a Gamestop trailer.
    not exactly a lot to go on in relation to 16+ hrs of campaign. or a 2min game play trailer.

FYI: a multiplayer beta map takes place in a jungle on a crashed ship so they do have the assets.

Isn’t it a bit early to have concerns on something we haven’t seen?

Two concerns I have with the game are really extensions of things I didn’t like in Halo 4: 1) Prometheans were just not a very interesting enemy to me. Fighting hard light…meh. I’d rather fight something that bleeds. 2) The Infinity is still the meanest thing in the galaxy. I prefer being humanity, the plucky underdog from Earth.