Concerns to 343

I am extremely excited for Halo 4 I think you guys are doing a great job on it but I have one concern and it’s only minor, after reading the reviews from kc killa I’m a little bit worried about having crouch as the B button, now I’ve been playing Halo since CE so I’m used to left joystick as crouch, and it only troubles me because (I know it’s annoying when people say it I hate it too) it sounds cod related and having the left joystick as sprint, now I know you said sprint is a default ability, but could there be some other way to have crouch as the left joystick and sprint as another button it would make the gameplay so much better and I think the rest of the community would agree with me on that so please take it into account for not just me but the majority of the community…
Thanks for reading

I think they should look at whether or not they should change the “toggle” option for crouch and remove the uncrouch effect when shot. When it’s not toggled you can hold it down and still get shot without standing up, it just hurts your thumb and is a bad control scheme.

> I think they should look at whether or not they should change the “toggle” option for crouch and remove the uncrouch effect when shot. When it’s not toggled you can hold it down and still get shot without standing up, it just hurts your thumb and is a bad control scheme.

Yeah true these are the only things that make me worried about the game but other then that it the game looks bloody amazing

facepalm

You are worried about the button layout? Dude, then change it in the options when you buy the game. Fix’d.

Don’t worry it’s already confirmed there are heaps of controller settings and layouts available.

Most likely just about anything you want.

Personally I’d prefer direct mapping like some other games do so I can personalise everything about the controller. Then they don’t have to make any configurations at all!

> facepalm
>
> You are worried about the button layout? Dude, then change it in the options when you buy the game. Fix’d.

Im gonna but I dont want the other button layouts to be affected by sprint as default drastically

Based on what I read, the pistol has been screwed up again. It should have had no bloom, 12 shot clip, 6 shot kill, and a 2x scope. That would have been alright.

But being as disgustingly inaccurate as in Reach PLUS being a 6 shot kill, with STILL only an 8 bullet clip is ridiculous. You would have to hit almost every shot perfectly to get a kill without reloading, that’s ridiculous.

Bloom should have been out completely, on every weapon. I’m a little pissed that they did not remove it, like 99% of all players wanted them to.

> Based on what I read, the pistol has been screwed up again. It should have had no bloom, 12 shot clip, 6 shot kill, and a 2x scope. That would have been alright.
>
> But being as disgustingly inaccurate as in Reach PLUS being a 6 shot kill, with STILL only an 8 bullet clip is ridiculous. You would have to hit almost every shot perfectly to get a kill without reloading, that’s ridiculous.
>
> Bloom should have been out completely, on every weapon. I’m a little pissed that they did not remove it, like 99% of all players wanted them to.

Yeah I was really hoping for no more bloom to be involved, but at least some weapons dont have bloom like the BR :slight_smile: