Concerning Monthly Placement Emblems

With the release of firefight, that’s all I feel like playing today. The problem is that I still have about 10 placement matches across several gametypes left. Is it possible to earn missed placement emblems if i unlock all my other reqs? I’m at 80% req completion and you get gold packs easily in WZFF now.

tl;dr can you still unlock monthly placement emblems if you miss your placement matches at a later date

Nope.

> 2728966917079826;2:
> Nope.

That’s a bummer, because I placed in the May season - and I know I did, because I was playing and it placed me - but for some reason it reset to 0 (ie 10 games more required) and I was never given the pack. Sad, and stupid.

> 2533274873014868;1:
> With the release of firefight, that’s all I feel like playing today. The problem is that I still have about 10 placement matches across several gametypes left. Is it possible to earn missed placement emblems if i unlock all my other reqs? I’m at 80% req completion and you get gold packs easily in WZFF now.
>
> tl;dr can you still unlock monthly placement emblems if you miss your placement matches at a later date

You only need to place in one game type, I.e. slayer or swat. You don’t need both or all.