Concept Art?

Regardless of what ever it is, I think it’s safe to say that it’s gorgeous. I wish the Elites from Halo 5 looked like this, body type and armouring, instead of the Halo 4 models. Which I strongly detest…

It looks like that person’s take on Supreme Commander armour. Not as cool as Thel’s current armour, Honor Guard armour or Councilor armour, though.

> 2533274836465274;2:
> It’s Thel as Supreme Commander. Not as cool as Thel’s current armour, Honor Guard armour or Councilor armour, though.

Disagreed, it looks way better then his current, specifically the cape, helmet, and the back that doesn’t make him look like the arbiter of notredame.

> 2533274894863132;3:
> > 2533274836465274;2:
> > It’s Thel as Supreme Commander. Not as cool as Thel’s current armour, Honor Guard armour or Councilor armour, though.
>
>
> Disagreed, it looks way better then his current, specifically the cape, helmet, and the back that doesn’t make him look like the arbiter of notredame.

I went back and looked at the page, and it turns out that it’s not Thel (right of the page). It looks nowhere near as good as the actual Supreme Commander armour, nor the other three armour variants which I mentioned.

> 2533274836465274;4:
> > 2533274894863132;3:
> > > 2533274836465274;2:
> > > It’s Thel as Supreme Commander. Not as cool as Thel’s current armour, Honor Guard armour or Councilor armour, though.
> >
> >
> > Disagreed, it looks way better then his current, specifically the cape, helmet, and the back that doesn’t make him look like the arbiter of notredame.
>
>
> I went back and looked at the page, and it turns out that it’s not Thel (right of the page). It looks nowhere near as good as the actual Supreme Commander armour, nor the other three armour variants which I mentioned.

I think it looks super good, the h2A design is my favorite personally, I just hate that giant back part and the huge helmet in halo 5. Arbiter was always a samurai, not a giant knight, but I guess it does better serve his position of honour more.

That’s Halo: Fleet Battles concept art for Rho

Looks like fairly standard bungie-era elite armor with a slightly different helmet (and more modern head).

> 2533274894863132;5:
> > 2533274836465274;4:
> > > 2533274894863132;3:
> > > > 2533274836465274;2:
> > > > It’s Thel as Supreme Commander. Not as cool as Thel’s current armour, Honor Guard armour or Councilor armour, though.
> > >
> > >
> > > Disagreed, it looks way better then his current, specifically the cape, helmet, and the back that doesn’t make him look like the arbiter of notredame.
> >
> >
> > I went back and looked at the page, and it turns out that it’s not Thel (right of the page). It looks nowhere near as good as the actual Supreme Commander armour, nor the other three armour variants which I mentioned.
>
>
> I think it looks super good, the h2A design is my favorite personally, I just hate that giant back part and the huge helmet in halo 5. Arbiter was always a samurai, not a giant knight, but I guess it does better serve his position of honour more.

I still like the design. I mean, it does have a purple cape, after all.

> 2533274964189700;7:
> Looks like fairly standard bungie-era elite armor with a slightly different helmet (and more modern head).

It’s so beautiful, I love it so much. I wish 343 had adopted this look for the Elites, instead of the Krogan esque models of Halo 4.