Conceal Game History

Hello,
There is a person that looks at my recent games to check if I was online at a given time and I want to hide or delete my recent games from the history.

There should be an option to stop saving recent games somewhere, right?

And if not, I suggest that it be implemented. I don’t want this person stalking my game history to see if I was online when I was appearing off.

Thanks

EDIT: This is for recent games on Halo 5: Guardians

Currently the functionality to hide game history doesn’t exist. There isn’t really any form of privacy for Halo Waypoint though I would argue there isn’t much need for it. Although you do raise an interesting point.

If someone is stalking your profile there isn’t much you can do about it. Only thing I can suggest is to talk with the and tell them you don’t want them stalking your activity. If they refuse then it’s probably best to distance yourself from them if possible.

Unfortunately, this is currently impossible. However, I wouldn’t view the game history as a sensitive piece of statistics as long maintain appropriate privacy measures on the internet like never disclosing sensitive information on the internet. In addition to that, there shouldn’t really be anything to hide in your game history as long as you maintain a playstyle which follows the spirit of the game.

> 2535452536068700;1:
> Hello,
> There is a person that looks at my recent games to check if I was online at a given time and I want to hide or delete my recent games from the history.
>
> There should be an option to stop saving recent games somewhere, right?
>
> And if not, I suggest that it be implemented. I don’t want this person stalking my game history to see if I was online when I was appearing off.
>
> Thanks
>
> EDIT: This is for recent games on Halo 5: Guardians

If you block them, there’s not much to worry about. If it’s a serious concern you can always create a new gamer tag to play under.

Is that person harassing you then by checking you via this way? Regardless, block them.

This is actually a good QoL suggestion. Anyone with a Microsoft account can sign into Waypoint and do this. There should be a setting to hide game history to friends.

> 2535452536068700;1:
> Hello,
> There is a person that looks at my recent games to check if I was online at a given time and I want to hide or delete my recent games from the history.
>
> There should be an option to stop saving recent games somewhere, right?
>
> And if not, I suggest that it be implemented. I don’t want this person stalking my game history to see if I was online when I was appearing off.
>
> Thanks
>
> EDIT: This is for recent games on Halo 5: Guardians

I think it might be possible to not show game history if you have certain privacy settings enabled on your MS profile.
But, you would likely need to not have this person on your friend’s list.
Also, I don’t think child accounts have their game history show up -but I don’t think that’s an option for you.

Sounds to me (correct me if I’m wrong) you have someone on your friends list that for some reason, you want to keep on your friends list, but don’t want them to always know when you play, even if appearing offline?
I don’t think that’s possible - again, you’d likely have to remove them from your list.

My suggestion, if you want to keep them on your list, is to just have a conversation with them to let them know you want to play alone sometimes.
If they can’t understand that, you might need to look at removing them from your friends list.

Good luck!

[edit] just so you know, people can also look at your waypoint profile and see all your past Forum posts.
If this person is harassing you, I thought you should know this.
If that’s the case, seek help from outside to get them to leave you alone. Stay safe.

> 2766496913967593;7:
> > 2535452536068700;1:
> > Hello,
> > There is a person that looks at my recent games to check if I was online at a given time and I want to hide or delete my recent games from the history.
> >
> > There should be an option to stop saving recent games somewhere, right?
> >
> > And if not, I suggest that it be implemented. I don’t want this person stalking my game history to see if I was online when I was appearing off.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > EDIT: This is for recent games on Halo 5: Guardians
>
> I think it might be possible to not show game history if you have certain privacy settings enabled on your MS profile.
> But, you would likely need to not have this person on your friend’s list.
> Also, I don’t think child accounts have their game history show up -but I don’t that’s an option for you.
>
> Sounds to me (correct me if I’m wrong) you have someone on your friends list that for some reason, you want to keep on your friends list, but don’t want them to always know when you play, even if appearing offline?
> I don’t think that’s possible - again, you’d likely have to remove them from your list.
>
> My suggestion, if you want to keep them on your list, is to just have a conversation with them to let them know you want to play alone sometimes.
> If they can’t understand that, you might need to look at removing them from your friends list.
>
> Good luck!
>
> [edit] just so you know, people can also look at your waypoint profile and see all your past Forum posts.
> If this person is harassing you, I thought you should know this.
> If that’s the case, seek help from outside to get them to leave you alone. Stay safe.

Ditto on this. You can submit a ticket to 343, Microsoft, or even contact local authorities if there is an issue with harassment.