conan in halo 4?

that would be pretty damn funny to see this in game

Conan is the voice of one of the characters in the game. Probably with the IWHBYD skull or as an Easter Egg.

Good find OP.

This was revealed a little while ago to the people who watch the Conan Show late at night, but its nice to have a refresher. For the record, we’re expecting him near some crates sometime in the campaign. Who knows where, but a poll I made was about who was going to enjoy betraying them and “victory crouching” afterwards…

I would love Stephan Colbert to be in it along with Conan. Just imagine him doing a ridiculously pro-human propaganda newscast in a lobby in the Infinity.

yeah this is going to be great ive always wanted to punch him around no offense to him he is funny. but frank o connor looked so mad lol

I can’t wait to see where people will bring him.

Clip him into space, clip him into a cutscene room, launch him to the top of the map. I have a feeling he will become the next Johnson, that is, the next victim of campaign trickers.

> I would love Stephan Colbert to be in it along with Conan. Just imagine him doing a ridiculously pro-human propaganda newscast in a lobby in the Infinity.

I would stop playing and laugh… then try and find him just to silence him so I could play…

Reminds me of Crow’s Nest easter Egg.

If their characters are Spartans I will laugh so hard.

I remember watching that episode at 11:00pm.

HOLY (Blargh!)
My favorite talk show host in my favorite game series!?!?

Pure epic.

> If their characters are Spartans I will laugh so hard.

If conan’s character was modeled exactly how he (jokingly, though) portrayed it on the show, then I would absolutely lose it and die of laughter