composer in Halsey's journal?

I have been reading Haley’s journal and in the entry for August 12 2552 five pages in she has a sketch ( from memory) of a hologram of an alien “shard” ONI showed her. She wondered why it was a hologram and not the object. If it was the composer we know why(its huge).

after playing 4 it does look like an early concept for the composer. Does anyone know if this is the case?
any one else know for sure?

She did state that it was considered convoluted (complex) ever for her vast knowledge.

> 2533274851684756;1:
> I have been reading Haley’s journal and in the entry for August 12 2552 five pages in she has a sketch ( from memory) of a hologram of an alien “shard” ONI showed her. She wondered why it was a hologram and not the object. If it was the composer we know why(its huge).
>
> after playing 4 it does look like an early concept for the composer. Does anyone know if this is the case?
> any one else know for sure?

I think you’re onto something here.

> 2533274851684756;1:
> I have been reading Haley’s journal and in the entry for August 12 2552 five pages in she has a sketch ( from memory) of a hologram of an alien “shard” ONI showed her. She wondered why it was a hologram and not the object. If it was the composer we know why(its huge).
>
> after playing 4 it does look like an early concept for the composer. Does anyone know if this is the case?
> any one else know for sure?

That’s the artifact the Spartans recovered from Sigma Octanus IV in July 2552. It’s from The Fall of Reach, released in 2001. 343i created the Composer after Bungie left the franchise nearly a decade later.

> 2533274900126904;4:
> > 2533274851684756;1:
> > I have been reading Haley’s journal and in the entry for August 12 2552 five pages in she has a sketch ( from memory) of a hologram of an alien “shard” ONI showed her. She wondered why it was a hologram and not the object. If it was the composer we know why(its huge).
> >
> > after playing 4 it does look like an early concept for the composer. Does anyone know if this is the case?
> > any one else know for sure?
>
>
> That’s the artifact the Spartans recovered from Sigma Octanus IV in July 2552. It’s from The Fall of Reach, released in 2001. 343i created the Composer after Bungie left the franchise nearly a decade later.

thank you for clearing that up. I wonder if it served as the inspiration for the look of the composer.