Complex.

Fix it. It’s getting beyond a joke joining flood and everyone spam votes that map just so they can hide in a wall People like trendywaffles and rocky rode on xbox live. I’d say remove the map until it is fixed really.

I agree, and sadly, it’s only a matter of time before I get a ban from killing all the people in flood that use that spot

Simple. Vote against it or don’t choose those game types. They won’t remove/fix it until another Title update.

Blue Team has a HUGE advantage during CTF

Why should i be made to play another game type Because of a select few people who can’t clearly play fairly and decide to exploit a glitch? I do tend to vote against it as it is terrible. To be honest it’s poor if they don’t do anything about it really.

The last few games I’ve played of Flood on complex, nobody goes to that spot. They know about it, but they don’t go there.

When people do go there, I use the boot system to get them out. I’ll follow them in, get hem to attack me, then run to one of the areas where you die in the wall. Since they were the last to do damage to me, when I die, it counts as them betraying me. So I boot them.

343 has said they’re in the process of fixing it. It’s not like they’re ignoring a hole in their map and are just going to leave it. They aren’t stupid.

> The last few games I’ve played of Flood on complex, nobody goes to that spot. They know about it, but they don’t go there.
>
> When people do go there, I use the boot system to get them out. I’ll follow them in, get hem to attack me, then run to one of the areas where you die in the wall. Since they were the last to do damage to me, when I die, it counts as them betraying me. So I boot them.
>
> 343 has said they’re in the process of fixing it. It’s not like they’re ignoring a hole in their map and are just going to leave it. They aren’t stupid.

Fight exploits with exploits I like it

It’s a complete and utter joke with Oddball. I’m not ashamed to say I’ve done it though. When I join a game of oddball on complex where the game is 206 to 0, hell yeah I’m going to use the exploit.

With that being said, get rid of JIP while we’re at it.

It takes time to fix something like this.

Here is how they should fix.

First off, they shouldn’t tell anyone that they’ve fixed it. They should leave the hole in the wall, but put an instant kill zone everywhere inside the glitched area. As soon as someone jumps in, boom, they’re dead.

After it being that way for a couple of days, then they should make it so that you can’t jump in there anymore at all.

Agree.
its unfortunate i think its one of the better maps in the game.

Why does it take time to fix they can just put a kill barrier there temporarily while they fix it.