Complex wall glitch WITH VIDEO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzQYHE9zbto&feature=youtu.be

This video shows you a wall glitch on the map Complex. It’s abused to win oddball matches (and maybe other things?).

Now everyone will know this 343, so i hope for a quick fix!

343i is aware of this. It will be fixed shortly.

It’s also heavily abused in flood to survive. Nearly every match I play on complex, some guy jumps in the wall and hides. It’s incredibly annoying.

I literally just encountered the same glitch during a Flood match when the last man used it to hide. I come on waypoint and do I find?

This is definitely being exploited, so some attention to the issue would be appreciated

Yeah, some one did this in flood today. Thank you for showing me how to do this, no I can possible counter it by doing it myself to stop the people who do it.

Yup, I’m in the middle of a whole new game and the last man is at it again.

> 343i is aware of this. It will be fixed shortly.

I’m glad to hear that!

Had it happen to my party as well. Guy ran into the vent above the door and kept the ball for the entire match.

Saved the video of the offending player too. The real question is… who do we report these exploit users to?

> > 343i is aware of this. It will be fixed shortly.
>
> I’m glad to hear that!

Same here!

> 343i is aware of this. It will be fixed shortly.

Are they also aware that DMR is OP? Because that thing needs fixing more than anything. -.-’

Thread 10,000 on same issue.

David Ellis has confirmed this is currently being worked on.

You gotta be careful in there man… I fell out of the map. haha

> > 343i is aware of this. It will be fixed shortly.
>
> Are they also aware that DMR is OP? Because that thing needs fixing more than anything. -.-’

Also, DMR is fine (and I’m not a heavy user of it at all).
C’mon, it can be beaten by all sorts (BR and AR up close, and even the Light Rifle at range).

Ah a new Halo is released and almost immediately the BKs start cheating in order to win. The Halo series has been out how many years now? People still can’t hold their own without cheating?

Everybody who does this deserves a week long ban in my opinion. Not some BS credit ban, an ACTUAL ban.

> Ah a new Halo is released and almost immediately the BKs start cheating in order to win. The Halo series has been out how many years now? People still can’t hold their own without cheating?
>
> Everybody who does this deserves a week long ban in my opinion. Not some BS credit ban, an ACTUAL ban.

I only go in there during Zombies. That’s not really a serious game type anyway.

I saw it used on a flood match for the last man standing. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Happened to me last night during a Flood game as well.

I saved a video of the cheater in action, if anyone cares. It’s on my file share.

> > > 343i is aware of this. It will be fixed shortly.
> >
> > Are they also aware that DMR is OP? Because that thing needs fixing more than anything. -.-’
>
> Also, DMR is fine (and I’m not a heavy user of it at all).
> C’mon, it can be beaten by all sorts (BR and AR up close, and even the Light Rifle at range).

Yes you can but it’s very unlikely because DMR is better (it’s the truth). Light rifle can stand up to DMR in long range fights but in mid/close range it looses. DMR can beat any gun at any range but other rifles need to be in certain range to even compete with DMR.

DMR is OP and you know it but you can’t admit it.

> Everybody who does this deserves a week long ban in my opinion. Not some BS credit ban, an ACTUAL ban.

Agreed.