Complex removed from Swat

I have always enjoyed playing swat. It is probably my favorite gametype. I was very happy when the new update this week added the swat playlist, but most of the maps are terrible for swat. In my opinion the only maps that suit swat in Halo 4 are haven and abandon. Complex on the other hand I think needs to be removed from the playlist. It is far too big for 4v4, let alone swat where it takes a one shot kill. Every swat game I have played on complex everybody just camps somewhere with the DMR, and it is extremely annoying. Im sure with the new map packs there will be some maps that will be more suited for swat, at least I hope, but in my opinion I think complex should be removed from the playlist.

You got my hopes up by using the past tense in the title.

> You got my hopes up by using the past tense in the title.

I’m sorry but that really deserves a slap in the face.

What you type in the title and what you meant is completely different.

On any map there will be campers. It’s just something we all deal with, unfortunately.

Yes I know I messed the title up, I noticed after I posted it.

Yes I know I messed the title up, I noticed after I posted it.

I agree Complex should be removed from swat, and i personally think it is a big team only map. This is the sequence of my events when complex is about to win the vote: locate Xbox button and press then hit X

on a side note i think someone should start a thread titled “things i would rather do than play on complex”

Other than my hateraid for Complex i really like the game and most maps, solace is another one im not so keen on right now as well but thats a different subject.

Agreed. Complex is way too open for a 4v4. They should replace Complex with Relay.