Complex glitch oddball

I was playing Oddball on Complex and the enemy ball holder was in the wall. I’m sure others have encountered this. I can save the video but there is no fileshare soo…

We all know about this. 343 made a sloppy job on some of the maps. I don’t see how they could overlook these things.

> We all know about this. 343 made a sloppy job on some of the maps. I don’t see how they could overlook these things.

Well they should fix it

And its super annoying on Flood. I really think they should check it out and fix it, because it kind of ruins the aspect of survival being a challenge.

I have actually just made a thread about this, found here: https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm1783637_FIX-YOUR-MAPS.aspx#post1783637. It’s not just Complex, but most of Halo 4’s maps sadly.

just encountered this fix this -Yoink- or i will stay on blops 2 even though i want to play both equally

This is also a problem in Flood.

When I found out about this glitch (before launch) I decided not to use it unless the other team did so first. However since 343 have decided to not bother fixing it, I now use and it is fun.

FACT: 99 % of games I go in has somebody either in their already or waiting for the 10 second counter to reach zero and they storm in there.

343I you failed again.

What’s more hilarious is that 343 decided to fix a few camping spots on Ragnarok over the giant gaping hole in that one room in complex which is a game breaker in Odd Ball, Flood and to an extent in Regicide if you know what you are doing.