Complex glitch discovered!

Hello, I know that I am probably a year late to report this, but I have found this glitch.

I am including a Privatized video to help 343i locate the problem, If requested.

You should probably include a description of the glitch.

Description coming soon…

[deleted]

Is it the glitch where you can jump into the wall? If so, I’ve seen it. I think it’s kind of hilarious but it will only be a day or two before it is widespread.

Yes, You jump into an air vent. It makes Oddball very very broken. I am hesitant to link the video, as I want 343i to know that you can hide in this wall before too many people use it and it breaks games.

EDIT: The reason for the crappy introduction is because I was playing CTF with my friends, and couldn’t wait to get it up. Apologies for that.

> Yes, You jump into an air vent. It makes Oddball very very broken. I am hesitant to link the video, as I want 343i to know that you can hide in this wall before too many people use it and it breaks games.

Yes we all know that bug, it makes oddball and flood a living nightmare on that map. 343i will probarly already be working on fixing this bug as this has been brought up countless times.

> Yes, You jump into an air vent. It makes Oddball very very broken. I am hesitant to link the video, as I want 343i to know that you can hide in this wall before too many people use it and it breaks games.
>
> EDIT: The reason for the crappy introduction is because I was playing CTF with my friends, and couldn’t wait to get it up. Apologies for that.

Someone already posted a video of the air vent glitch.

All right then, but I’ll keep mine up and privatized just in case.