Complex. Fix It!

Okay, so last night I played some flood with a few friends.

One of the maps we played was Complex, I didn’t like this map to start with but now I hate it!

First of all there was a group of 3 people that were clearly all playing together.
They did this glitch they allowed them to go inside a wall, I managed to see how they did it then when I got infected I tried to get in the wall to kill them but they all had there guns aimed at the entrance of the glitch so no one could get the them.

Next one of them went next to a rock (Which is normally out of bounds) and just sat the the entire round.

On the final round i started as the zombie and the survivors all went onto the roof of the main building (You know, the one in the middle). Me and the other person couldn’t get to any of them. There is only 2-3 ways onto the roof and they had them all guarded. We only got 1 kill.

This map is awful.

Just wait for them to fix it, hopefully most will vote the map down!

Yeah this keeps happening to me with Oddball on Complex. People taking the ball and going inside the wall. So stupid.

> Yeah this keeps happening to me with Oddball on Complex. People taking the ball and going inside the wall. So stupid.

Fortunately I haven’t seen this yet.

I want to leave when I play Complex but thanks to 343 and there stupid rules leaving might get me banned!