Completely customizable HUD

I wish they would let us put every little piece of the HUD on screen where we want it. Some players may want it it different spots, same as grenade count, equipment type. I wish Halo Infinite and other games would give you a blank screen and let you put each HUD item where you want it, and or leave other HUD options out completely.

> 2535419263744226;1:
> I wish they would let us put every little piece of the HUD on screen where we want it. Some players may want it it different spots, same as grenade count, equipment type. I wish Halo Infinite and other games would give you a blank screen and let you put each HUD item where you want it, and or leave other HUD options out completely.

I completely agree with this. They should also hopefully allow us to turn on visual ammo like in the old game rather then something like 4/8 08

That would be a cool idea to be able to have the option to place where you would like your ammo counter, radar etc.

the issue is that 343 likes customization aslong as its done how they want it. its why halo 5 had armor sets+helmet its why we have no customization within a coating, its why armors are locked to cores. so while i would love complete control over my hud, i dont see 343 allowing it.

> 2533274847845259;4:
> the issue is that 343 likes customization aslong as its done how they want it. its why halo 5 had armor sets+helmet its why we have no customization within a coating, its why armors are locked to cores. so while i would love complete control over my hud, i dont see 343 allowing it.

Yep sounds about right lol