Completed Campaign/ waypoint says didnt

I bought my console, bought reach, and then proceeded to beat the game solo on legendary. i not only received hardly any points, waypoint wont show that i beat the campaign. but you can clearly see on my acheivements that i have.
Also, my friend played with my for a few levels after this, and became a sergeant grade 2 faster than i made grade one, at the time he did this, he had never played the game, and i had already beaten the entire thing on legendary.

I believe there is a glitch in your point system
and also in waypoint.

Has anyone else had this sort of thing happen?

For the campaign to register in Waypoint, you have to play it without points. At least, that’s how mine registered

> I bought my console, bought reach, and then proceeded to beat the game solo on legendary. i not only received hardly any points, waypoint wont show that i beat the campaign. but you can clearly see on my acheivements that i have.
> Also, my friend played with my for a few levels after this, and became a sergeant grade 2 faster than i made grade one, at the time he did this, he had never played the game, and i had already beaten the entire thing on legendary.
>
> I believe there is a glitch in your point system
> and also in waypoint.
>
> Has anyone else had this sort of thing happen?

Was your friend offline? Offline players rank up quicker than online players.

> I bought my console, bought reach, and then proceeded to beat the game solo on legendary. i not only received hardly any points, <mark>waypoint wont show that i beat the campaign.</mark> but you can clearly see on my acheivements that i have.
> Also, my friend played with my for a few levels after this, and became a sergeant grade 2 faster than i made grade one, at the time he did this, he had never played the game, and i had already beaten the entire thing on legendary.
>
> I believe there is a glitch in your point system
> and also in waypoint.
>
> Has anyone else had this sort of thing happen?

Since the game came out, it’s been known that customs and campaign will get you barely Anything in terms of credits. And could you clarify what you mean by the highlighted part?