Completed Campaign Solo Legendary, No achievement

I finally completed the campaign on solo legendary, but never received the achievement for it. On my console it shows I did all 15 missions but on here it shows I only did 14/15 and I don’t know which missions is incomplete or if it glitches out. I want my achievement and I am not will to do the whole campaign again. I will be will to do the one mission if I knew which mission it was.

According to your Waypoint profile, you have not completed the mission “Glassed” on Solo Legendary. You have completed it Co-op legendary, though.
I would suggest replaying that mission solo legendary and see if it clicks. Make sure you’re connected to the internet when you do!

> 2533274817408735;2:
> According to your Waypoint profile, you have not completed the mission “Glassed” on Solo Legendary. You have completed it Co-op legendary, though.
> I would suggest replaying that mission solo legendary and see if it clicks. Make sure you’re connected to the internet when you do!

Oh okay. Thank you. I will make sure to try out that misson.

Redo the 3rd mission “Glassed” solo and you should get it.

> 2533274855613832;1:
> I finally completed the campaign on solo legendary, but never received the achievement for it. On my console it shows I did all 15 missions but on here it shows I only did 14/15 and I don’t know which missions is incomplete or if it glitches out. I want my achievement and I am not will to do the whole campaign again. I will be will to do the one mission if I knew which mission it was.

That’s a big problem with 343i when you complete the 15th mission, but completing the 15th mission didn’t register.

g’day
i completed the campain on legendary solo and i didnt get any achivment, i contacted support as i was understandably frustrated and they said someone from 343 told them it would pop up in a week or two, that was a month ago.
i have recently re completed it and nothing, it isnt the funnest thing in the world to do. my service record and halo 5 both say i have completion can someone please help.

> 2533274801533530;6:
> g’day
> i completed the campain on legendary solo and i didnt get any achivment, i contacted support as i was understandably frustrated and they said someone from 343 told them it would pop up in a week or two, that was a month ago.
> i have recently re completed it and nothing, it isnt the funnest thing in the world to do. my service record and halo 5 both say i have completion can someone please help.

Try a hard reset and re do a mission or two.

> 2533274807802500;7:
> > 2533274801533530;6:
> > g’day
> > i completed the campain on legendary solo and i didnt get any achivment, i contacted support as i was understandably frustrated and they said someone from 343 told them it would pop up in a week or two, that was a month ago.
> > i have recently re completed it and nothing, it isnt the funnest thing in the world to do. my service record and halo 5 both say i have completion can someone please help.
>
> Try a hard reset and re do a mission or two.

ive done all that :confused: and have re done every mission again.