Completed Campaign on Legendary. No Armor.

I understand that if you complete the campaign on Legendary, you are supposed to unlock Master Chief’s armor for online play. I just beat the whole thing, solo, on Legendary and I haven’t got the armor. Help? Do I need Skulls, Co-op, what!?

Check your Waypoint and see if it says you missed a mission.
I checked after reading another thread and, glory be, APPARENTLY I didn’t complete Mission 1 on Legendary…despite getting the challenge for doing so and having the thing checked when I look at the Commendation section in-game.

Short version: Waypoint tracking is apparently -Yoinking- useless, and we have to suffer and work around it -_-

> Check your Waypoint and see if it says you missed a mission.
> I checked after reading another thread and, glory be, APPARENTLY I didn’t complete Mission 1 on Legendary…despite getting the challenge for doing so and having the thing checked when I look at the Commendation section in-game.
>
> Short version: Waypoint tracking is apparently -Yoinking- useless, and we have to suffer and work around it -_-

WOW i beat everythign on legendary but apparently waypoint has yet to even notice it…guess I have to beat it again…

sigh

And this is why 343 should have tied the unlocks into the damn achievements. Yes, we know you want us to use your new shiny, guys, but THIS is not that, this is just fragging people off because your system doesn’t work!

I noticed that for some reason it counted my prologue and epilogue as being completed on legendary maybe that accounts for it? idk, may just be a issue.

Yeah, I did eveything on Legendary. Checked in-game on the mission list and on Waypoint. Weird, huh?

I got all Mark 6 after beating it, not sure why you fellas haven’t got it yet.

If anyone knows a definite solution or why it’s doing this, please post it. I kind of did it on Legendary in the first place for the rewards and Gamerscore :L

Same issue… Legendary solo completed no Mark VI armor. Waypoint hasn’t registered 6 of my Legendary missions. Waypoint is basically arguing with my Lone Wolf Legend achievement. PATCH PLZ 343.

> Same issue… Legendary solo completed no Mark VI armor. Waypoint hasn’t registered 6 of my Legendary missions. Waypoint is basically arguing with my Lone Wolf Legend achievement. PATCH PLZ 343.

We are working on this. We have an official tracking thread here

check the commendations the first day was glitchy i got the cheevo but it said i didnt finish Dawn when i did

I have the same issue, but, i have the acheivements for legendary, waypoint thinks im missing level 3 on legendary and my commendations think im missing midnight on legendary.

Same with me. It says that I don’t have Midnight.

For whatever reason it said I skipped Dawn (Even though I got the achievement for it). Check your Player > Campaign commendation and see which one is missing and play it again. Worked for me.

things like this is why people like call of duty better. its been a week already and 343 still hasnt fixed it

I would really like my Mark VI armor ASAP. Please fix.

> things like this is why people like call of duty better. its been a week already and 343 still hasnt fixed it

Your right, it’s only been a week. And if someone wants to play CoD over Halo because of something as trivial as this, we’re better off without them.

On topic though, were you all Online for the entire campaign? Some people have come to the conclusion that if you go offline, it won’t count the levels you complete. Just wondering if there’s any truth to that.

It’s not Master Chief’s Armour. You get Mark VI Armour from Halo 2 and 3…

Yea please fix this. Its ridiculousness that i can have done all of them, have the acheivment and yet no armor

> > things like this is why people like call of duty better. its been a week already and 343 still hasnt fixed it
>
> Your right, it’s only been a week. And if someone wants to play CoD over Halo because of something as trivial as this, we’re better off without them.
>
> On topic though, were you all Online for the entire campaign? Some people have come to the conclusion that if you go offline, it won’t count the levels you complete. Just wondering if there’s any truth to that.

only a week? a week is a pretty long time and its not like thats the only thing wrong with the game -Yoink-