Completed 2 legendaries, not getting credit

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem? I completed Dawn on Legendary Solo and did not get the credit for the challenge, but even the screen showing the different levels shows I completed it on legendary (says highest level completed: legendary with the shield, two swords, and skull in the middle)
I also completed Requiem, the second stage, and it is not showing completion. I had to turn the game off mid-play, but I started again at a point I had already completed and passed, rally point Bravo. Why is it not completing? Do I really need to do it all in one sitting?

Thanks…and no I’m not complaining, I love legendary difficulty, I just really want to move forward with the story…it’s got me :). But I want full completion.

Challenges seemed to be glitched… I have same problem.

I got all the achievements for solo legndary, but when I looked at my commendations, Reclaimer and Shutdown show as not complete. What the heck, I just invested 10 hours and it says it didn’t complete?

This is a serious killjoy.
343, can you possibly give us our deserved rewards for slaving in your game to beat it? It’s bad enough you gave knights sniper rifles… lol

Same thing here. I stopped 1/2 way through Infinity, picked it back up with the “Resume Campaign” button from the main menu (I was specifically trying to avoid this happening).
The game then glitched during the next mission, Reclaimer, and the Flying Scarab-thing didn’t spawn so I restarted the whole mission. Upon beating it it doesn’t show on my campaign mission selection screen as having beaten it at all.

Kinda mad cause I do not want to have to redo these missions right now, I want to move on to other achievements and multiplayer.

this is -Yoink!- me off too.
What are the chances of anyone being able to do this in one sitting, or without disconnecting from XBL?

I completed the last 4 missions offline because I disconnected from XBL.
Its -Yoink- that you have to complete it online to get recognition for this.
I was looking forward to getting the special armor too. I sure as -Yoink- am not doing those last four missions over again anytime soon…
Just kidding. I’ll do them ASAP probably. Still…
Thanks for screwing me over on this one 343

> I got all the achievements for solo legndary, but when I looked at my commendations, Reclaimer and Shutdown show as not complete. What the heck, I just invested 10 hours and it says it didn’t complete?
>
> This is a serious killjoy.
> 343, can you possibly give us our deserved rewards for slaving in your game to beat it? It’s bad enough you gave knights sniper rifles… lol

If you gointo your web app stats and click campaign on the left does it show you completed them all there? My mission 2 mission is missing from their so looks like i might not get achieve for finishing it all?

I have the exact same problem guys.
I first completed the entire campaign on solo heroic, and everything showed up.
then I did it all on legendary solo, and the last two missions are only showing completed on heroic.

This is a huge bummer, I expected better from 343.

If anyone has a solution please give me the info I need so desperately.
my email - williams.1993@btinternet.com
or my GT ofc, you could pm me here or on xbl.

+! On the classified section of waypoint, I can’t seem to unlock the ONI section, even though I’ve found all the terminals and got the achievements, AND watched the cryptum terminal video on waypoint, I still can’t unlock it. And I know I have the right code. :confused:
so yeah. get your -Yoinks!- in gear and help us out people!

Yeah I had the same problem; my friend and I went through the campaign on legendary and we had two friends drop during a mission then he got dissconnected from xbox live and the game gliched and didn’t give us the achievements for either of those missions which are infinity and midnight. I am kind of mad paying 100 bucks to get the game and it took me several months to save up the money for this. Is there going to be a patch so I get the achievements or do I have to play them again by myself from the beginning?

Im not sure on that mate. It’s just a damn shame, I got the game for £78, a day before release, and i spent over 10 hours straight finnished the campaign on heroic [getting all the other achievements along the way]. then do it on legendary [another 10 hours], and bam, I don’t get the damn stats I need to unlock things. -suicide-

I’m having a similar issue as well. Played the first level and got stock midway through the second level and now no matter what difficultly I play a level on I don’t get any achievements or recognition I played it.

I’m guessing I may have even started the campaign over again playing on heroic.

Same here man, i just finished the campagin on legendary but i disconnected from xbox live for the last 2 missions and i haven’t been given credit for it in the challenges. I have all the achievements for completing it on legendary so i know i have done it. Really hope a patch comes out for this.

I finished Prologue through infinity on lengdary and only got credit for the first two but i can play the next mission reclaimer i didnt get achivements for any of them

If you quit mid-mission, that’s it… you have to start the mission over. If you have the challenge complete, and it says it is complete, you got the xp for it. Unless of course you were capped when getting it. (I don’t know what happens then)

Just happened to me as well. Was going for the “TURN IT OFF!” challenge

TYPE: CAMPAIGN
Complete Shutdown solo on Legendary difficulty.

My Xbox lost its Xbox Live connection and now I don’t see any credit for it…

same problem here to. I finished almost all the campain missions and only got credit for 1 in my commendations. Also what the hell happened to king of the hill? how are we supposed to obtain mastery here if its gone?

im a level 125 why the hell does it say im a recruit?