Complete list of all WTU changes?

Anyone got one?

343 got one in their weekly bulletin.

I imagine we’ll get a comprehensive one tomorrow. There are a few other changes in this update as well.

> 343 got one in their weekly bulletin.

Thanks, but I already knew about that one.

What I was looking or hoping for was a list with actual details. “Slightly increased” and “slightly decreased” is quite vague. I’d love to see actual numbers, e.g. distance at which the BR’s aim assist kicks in has been lower from X meters to Y meters, and so on.

> > 343 got one in their weekly bulletin.
>
> Thanks, but I already knew about that one.
>
> What I was looking or hoping for was a list with actual details. “Slightly increased” and “slightly decreased” is quite vague. I’d love to see actual numbers, e.g. distance at which the BR’s aim assist kicks in has been lower from X meters to Y meters, and so on.

Well I doubt anyone took the time to do that so you’re probably gonna have to do it yourself. :confused:

I was hoping for some numbers too. I took the time to measure the distance in meters for red reticle range on all weapons as well as shots to kill and rate of fire based on number of frames between shots. Obviously the BR is now 4-6 bursts, 11-17 shots (used to be 13-20sk) and they said they slightly decreased its RoF which was one burst every 13 frames (2.31/s) so I’m guessing its now 14 frames which = 2.14/s. But I can’t measure the new settings because apparently it doesn’t apply to custom games. Additionally it seems like they took forever to do what I did months ago. I made custom game settings with 110% movement speed and 110% damage which actually changed all the weapons’ shots to kill to what they are now. Of course I was not given the ability to change RoF, auto aim assist, or RRR, but its pretty much the same.
Main point: I want real stats from 343i on the weapons they’ve changed. (I also want to be able to change RoF myself in custom games).