COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT-----STATE YOUR PROBLEM

Well, ladies and gentlemen, i set this up so ppl can post their complaints as in problems then hopefully 343i see’s it. Make it a little easier then browsing page by page. So, post the complaint/problem, then post when you experienced it.

Ex.

Complaints/Problems

Why?

Mine

Complaint/Problem

Join In Progress

Why?

Its somewhat unfair to the winning team to soon end up losing b/c the losing team ends up getting a hardcore gamer. it also gets annoying to join towards the ending of the game and most of the time, ppl end up with a negative spread. They have no time to get kills and end up dying more.

My complaint is very… very… serious. WHY! is Halo 4 so awesome!!! its got its flaws yeah, but its not killing me, I still have fun! like What the front door is that all about? other than that, I dont have any other complaints. everyone has there own experience and problems or dislikes, and are trying to be heard.

> My complaint is very… very… serious. WHY! is Halo 4 so awesome!!! its got its flaws yeah, but its not killing me, I still have fun! like What the front door is that all about? other than that, I dont have any other complaints. everyone has there own experience and problems or dislikes, and are trying to be heard.

True, im enjoying it b/c i have a high k/d, its just the set up. 343i screwed that part up.

Complaint: Why does some of the Ordanance (sometimes all of it) on the map appear as Spartan Lasers (when of course they are not) I’ve played a game on Adrift where apparently there were six Splasers dropped.

Need a local search option.

I keep joining you american blokes and lagging up your games.

The amount of people I’m seeing with controllers modded to spam crouch every time they jump is really annoying, and I can’t seem to get a game where my team is SLIGHTLY competent and the enemy’s don’t triple team every single kill.

> Complaint: Why does some of the Ordanance (sometimes all of it) on the map appear as Spartan Lasers (when of course they are not) I’ve played a game on Adrift where apparently there were six Splasers dropped.

I have that problem as well. Especially on Ragn, i want a binary r and i end up getting a needler. i think thats a load of crap. i wish we could customize our ord drops. Even the railgun. I dont like it and i dont care for it.

> Need a local search option.
>
>
> I keep joining you american blokes and lagging up your games.

Welcome to America. That’s our servers every single -Yoink!- day, lol.

> The amount of people I’m seeing with <mark>controllers modded to spam crouch every time they jump</mark> is really annoying, and I can’t seem to get a game where my team is SLIGHTLY competent and the enemy’s don’t triple team every single kill.

Lol what? that is not a modded controller, people have been doing that in past halo’s, basically it’s to make yourself a smaller/ harder target to hit.

> > The amount of people I’m seeing with <mark>controllers modded to spam crouch every time they jump</mark> is really annoying, and I can’t seem to get a game where my team is SLIGHTLY competent and the enemy’s don’t triple team every single kill.
>
> Lol what? that is not a modded controller, people have been doing that in past halo’s, basically it’s to make yourself a smaller/ harder target to hit.

I know why they do it and how long they’ve been doing it, but I’m talking about every single time they jump, without fail, even when they are alone.

> The amount of people I’m seeing with controllers modded to spam crouch every time they jump is really annoying, and I can’t seem to get a game where my team is SLIGHTLY competent and the enemy’s don’t triple team every single kill.

You getting team shot by the opposition is hardly the fault of the game.

I forgot to mention, did anyone exp a la through Spartan Ops?

Complaint:
I’d like some consistency please

Why?
I’ve had an enemy banshee kill me with a single banshee bomb before.
On the flip side I’ve hit a wraith with 2 direct banshee bombs without killing it.

Whenever I lock on to a banshee with Rockets they’re virtually guaranteed to miss.
On the flip side I’ve been killed from across the map by a rocket which followed me and make multiple manuevers mid flight in order to land the kill on me.

I’ve been killed multiple times from the front while my lightshield was raised, or witnessed my shield raise AFTER I was killed.

Sometimes the Plasma Pistol will curve mid fligth to track a target, other times it will fly a straight line.

Multiple times an enemy has been standing ON TOP of my plasma grenade as it went off, without even flinching.

Multiple times somebody has been hiding behind a rock with ONLY their head exposed, and I’ve shot them with the DMR and gotten 7 hit markers but NO kill. If the only part of them exposed is their head, why is this taking longer than 5 shots?

Edit in Several times I’ve put a couple of shots into an opponent, then when my teammate picks up the kill, I DON’T get my assist. Now in other Halo’s this isn’t material. In H4; however, I miss out on 5 points toward my next Ordinance. Every 2 assist that I get screwed out of is equivilent to taking away one of my kills in terms of earning ordinance.

That’s all, just some dang consisteny.

Complaints/Problems
The community

Why?
Most of them swear that they’re leaving feed back, but instead they’re acting like entitled immature spoiled kids, and saying “THIS GAME SUCKS!!!” And not giving a reason why it sucks, or even bothering on stating some fixes or work arounds.

Some people are acting like their shorts are in a bunch over the Mountain Dew promotion, like 343i/Microsoft is out to make the world fat, like drinking one can a dew a week or sharing with friends will add 100lb to their weight.

Others are simply whinning about how they think the game is half done.

A few people act like they should be catered to, and that 343i isn’t listening to them, isn’t doing anything to try to please them, and demand that 343i do so, but as soon as someone like me says “We want another Halo game on the PC! We don’t care if it’s Halo 3, ODST, Reach, or 4, we just want to be a part of the community!” they give us the finger and act like they’re entitled.

> > > The amount of people I’m seeing with <mark>controllers modded to spam crouch every time they jump</mark> is really annoying, and I can’t seem to get a game where my team is SLIGHTLY competent and the enemy’s don’t triple team every single kill.
> >
> > Lol what? that is not a modded controller, people have been doing that in past halo’s, basically it’s to make yourself a smaller/ harder target to hit.
>
> I know why they do it and how long they’ve been doing it, but I’m talking about every single time they jump, without fail, even when they are alone.

Because they are most likely used to doing it? i see this on halo 3 all the time, even i do it myself, it’s really not hard to click the crouch stick, after a while this type of jumping becomes second nature,its actually called a Gandhi Hop, google it or check youtube.

> Complaints/Problems
> <mark>The community</mark>
>
> Why?
> Most of them swear that they’re leaving feed back, but instead they’re acting like entitled immature spoiled kids, and saying “THIS GAME SUCKS!!!” And not giving a reason why it sucks, or even bothering on stating some fixes or work arounds.
>
> Some people are acting like their shorts are in a bunch over the Mountain Dew promotion, like 343i/Microsoft is out to make the world fat, like drinking one can a dew a week or sharing with friends will add 100lb to their weight.
>
> Others are simply whinning about how they think the game is half done.
>
> A few people act like they should be catered to, and that 343i isn’t listening to them, isn’t doing anything to try to please them, and demand that 343i do so, but as soon as someone like me says “We want another Halo game on the PC! We don’t care if it’s Halo 3, ODST, Reach, or 4, we just want to be a part of the community!” they give us the finger and act like they’re entitled.

ROFL, you have a point.

I forgot another complaint…team set up. Right off the back.

Well, since their are a load of complaints again, i guess i might as well raise this thread, from the grave.

Complaint. Lags again…that is all

complaint: lag and rubber banding, they claim its “resolved” but its not. i got a friend who lags so bad it kicks him from games after about 30 seconds of play.

Okay here is a simple one

Complaint/problem = forum community

Why = quick to judge, always complaining about pointless things, moan about reaching level 70 to fast because they just grinding commendations and used double xp, moaning that they should get every things when they want it and can’t be bother to wait

I am getting sick and fed up of seeing all of the whining and moaning from the lot of you, it’s your own fault for ranking up to quickly due to your commendation grinding and double xp usage, you are so quick and judgemental about things which haven’t even come out! Crimson map pack for example, people are saying that they won’t buy it already, you haven’t played or tried it! Give it a chance will you!!!

Way to fix it = oh yeah I forgot we can’t because you will just about complain about anything you don’t like