complaint about swat game mode

ok so I love swat it’s like my favorite game mode. but currently I’m getting nothing but swatnums games. I am onyx in my csr and have only got to play probably around 4-6 matches of regular swat out of maybe the 35 games I’ve played. swatnums needs to not be chosen as much. it’s annoying. also ran into some other people that noticed this too

Hm. Hopefully they will change this soon

Considering it’s not even been 24 hours since the game has officially released, there are bound to be a few bugs, I’d wait a day or two before everything gets fixed.

> 2533274894851836;3:
> Considering it’s not even been 24 hours since the game has officially released, there are bound to be a few bugs, I’d wait a day or two before everything gets fixed.

I doubt it’s a bug, 343 probably just weighted it so that swatnums appears more regularly as the pistol is default precision weapon for the other modes. If everyone gives their feedback on what they would prefer though I am sure this could change.

I noticed the same thing last night. The gameplay is a bit faster with swatnums vs. BRs, which I actually kinda enjoyed. I got as high as Champion 43 last night just to find that I am now 1540 this morning haha. I guess the good folk got online after 4am central.

> 2533274891993494;1:
> ok so I love swat it’s like my favorite game mode. but currently I’m getting nothing but swatnums games. I am onyx in my csr and have only got to play probably around 4-6 matches of regular swat out of maybe the 35 games I’ve played. swatnums needs to not be chosen as much. it’s annoying. also ran into some other people that noticed this too

BUMP!

Yeah it’s seriously making me angry, it’s like 75% of the time Magnums come up. FIX IT.

Out of the few games I’ve played, I didn’t even know that swatnums was a thing.

Hopefully the hoppers are better populated once I get off work tonight.