Complaint about champions DLC.

I love the maps I really do but should it honestly all be 10$.

A exact copy of a old map from Halo 3 (Add in a grav lift), a brand new map, new gametype, 2 sets of armor, and more weapon skins.

I think this should be 400 microsoft points not 800 if it came with another brand new map I would be happy to pay 800 but 2 maps with 1 being a old halo map honestly should not be 800 points.

I still love Halo and I will probably end up getting it anyway just wanted to state something lolz.

You can buy the two maps by themselves without all the other stuff and its cheaper than $10.

> You can buy the two maps by themselves without all the other stuff and its cheaper than $10.

6$ for 2 maps. That sounds on par, because if they did add a third map, it would be 10 dollars.
Of course, with all the extra stuff, It is easily worth my ten dollars.

For all that stuff combined, $10 isn’t a bad deal.

$10 for

2 Maps
4 Armor Sets
3 Armor Skins
15+ weapon skins
8 Stances
Early Access to Ricochet

I think $10 is more than a deal. The two maps and 2 of the Armor Sets are things that have been begged for. The Pit, map with interactivity, ODST and Mk V armor. The other armors look cool, the new stances look great, the skins are awesome.
There is a lot of stuff coming.

> $10 for
>
> 2 Maps
> 4 Armor Sets
> 3 Armor Skins
> 15+ weapon skins
> 8 Stances
> Early Access to Ricochet
>
>
> I think $10 is more than a deal. The two maps and 2 of the Armor Sets are things that have been begged for. The Pit, map with interactivity, ODST and Mk V armor. The other armors look cool, the new stances look great, the skins are awesome.
> There is a lot of stuff coming.

I thought there were 5 skins in the pack. Some moderator said there was.

I woulda preffered them adding more new maps instead of cosmetics andarmor perks…

> $10 for
>
> 2 Maps
> 4 Armor Sets
> 3 Armor Skins
> 15+ weapon skins
> 8 Stances
>
>
> I think $10 is more than a deal. The two maps and 2 of the Armor Sets are things that have been begged for. The Pit, map with interactivity, ODST and Mk V armor. The other armors look cool, the new stances look great, the skins are awesome.

5 armor skins.

> I woulda preffered them adding more new maps instead of cosmetics andarmor perks…

And others would disagree with you, including me. We’ve had that type of DLC for years and years.

> > I woulda preffered them adding more new maps instead of cosmetics andarmor perks…
>
> And others would disagree with you, including me. We’ve had that type of DLC for years and years.

Not really. Map packs, yes, but not armor/weapon skins and Stances, and Armor DLC was thought to be impossible until we saw the GRD helmet back in Reach.

> > > I woulda preffered them adding more new maps instead of cosmetics andarmor perks…
> >
> > And others would disagree with you, including me. We’ve had that type of DLC for years and years.
>
> Not really. Map packs, yes, but not armor/weapon skins and Stances, and Armor DLC was thought to be impossible until we saw the GRD helmet back in Reach.

Exactly.

Someone worked to put all this stuff in Halo 4 (even if one of the maps is a remake, someone still worked to convert it to Halo 4). It’s only fair that a team be compensated for their efforts. $10 is more than reasonable. Honestly, I’d say all of this content is worth closer to $15, so this is a deal to me.

> Someone worked to put all this stuff in Halo 4 (even if one of the maps is a remake, someone still worked to convert it to Halo 4). It’s only fair that a team be compensated for their efforts. $10 is more than reasonable. Honestly, I’d say all of this content is worth closer to $15, so this is a deal to me.

Yeah, I tend not to buy DLC, but it’s a better bargain to get everything, I would of probably just brought the armour and skins but I feel I’m getting more than it’s worth

> $10 for
>
> 2 Maps
> 4 Armor Sets
> <mark>3 Armor Skins</mark>
> 15+ weapon skins
> 8 Stances
>
>

5 armor skins, actually…

i cant get it yet cause its not showing up yet. when will it do that

They should reduce the price on the old DLC maps so people will actually get to play the maps they bought… I don’t even want to get the new DLC because of how it seems like wasted money on DLC I seem to never get a chance to play…

Yes, quite frankly this is a huge error on 343’s part. They call themselves the vanguards of Halo, yet they lack one thing that their predecessors had: True respect for their fans. If they did have true respect, they wouldn’t have shipped out the champion’s bundle with in such inadequate condition. Not able to see forearms or shoulder pieces, not able to use any of the champions bundle in war games, c’mon! Did somebody forget to do their job? Because that’s the only logical conclusion I can see to this dilemma. Seriously, quite fracking with the halo fans, because if you push too far we’ll drop you like a hat.

> i cant get it yet cause its not showing up yet. when will it do that

It should be available in the Xbox Marketplace, or try going into the Champions Bundle playlist which will redirect you there.

> Yes, quite frankly this is a huge error on 343’s part. They call themselves the vanguards of Halo, yet they lack one thing that their predecessors had: True respect for their fans. If they did have true respect, they wouldn’t have shipped out the champion’s bundle with in such inadequate condition. Not able to see forearms or shoulder pieces, not able to use any of the champions bundle in <mark>war games</mark>, c’mon! Did somebody forget to do their job? Because that’s the only logical conclusion I can see to this dilemma. Seriously, quite fracking with the halo fans, because if you push too far we’ll drop you like a hat.

I personally think 343i do have respect for their fans. But that’s just how I see it and is my personal opinion, who knows, perhaps they don’t have respect for their fans.

You are able to see the forearms and shoulders, actually. I have no clue why you’re saying that.

100% of the content in the Champions Bundle can be used in War Games, just not Spartan Ops. Providing a solution for the new content to work in Spartan Ops would probably take a lot more work than we think, as they are new DLC and Spartan Ops wasn’t built with Champions in mind. I imagine it would require lots of time and major tweaks and additions in the coding to get Champions in there. Campaign and Spartan Ops are very separate and different from Forge and War Games, as evidenced by the lack of their Theater Support. Now the question is; at this stage, would all the work to get the new armour, skins, and armor mods into Spartan Ops be worth it?

Let’s use current threads instead of resurrecting old ones please.